CHAPTER THREE

My mind started spinning, when I unfortunately hit the ground with my head. My vision began blurring, but I could still perfectly hear the whole cafeteria go silent. All the screaming around me was suddenly cut as my body collapsed on the floor. I scratched the back of my head only to feel the pain, as some footsteps could be heard getting closer.

''Mikasa!'' I heard Eren's breaking voice fill the room and right after a pair of warm palms on my side and shoulder, lifting me up. I shook my head, clearing my vision to see the maniac, who bummed into me. I wanted to say something but it was no use, since Eren had anger-controlling issues. In the past, when something happened to me, even by accident, it was better to back of and let Eren yell instead.

''You stupid fucking maniac! Watch out were you're going!'' he cursed at a muscle figure in front of us. Before even realizing the whole group stood behind my back helping me get up and trying to calm Eren down. But as stubborn as he is, he just shook them of, stepping forward. The guy, bumping into me, had to fall pretty hard, considering he looked at me strangely. He wore completely dark clothes, a long sleeve shirt and black jeans. His hair was just like mine, only slightly shaved at the back of his head to the edge of his ears. He looked at me with his dull, droopy ice cold grey eyes, making me cringe in fear. It's like he wanted to eat me or kill me. A tall boy came helping him, but he pushed him away, his deadly eyes scanning Eren. He made a tch sound through his teeth, standing up in a second.

''Well, I'm sorry, brat, but she gave me no option. We were both daydreaming it was an accident, kiddo.''

As soon as their eyes meet, Eren suddenly shut his mouth. I clenched my fists, willing to punch the guy, but as soon as I made a step, I fell back on the ground. The guy looked at me sharply, his eyes showing no emotion at all.

''That's Levi Rivaille,'' whispered Armin in my ear while pulling me up again. ''You better not mess with him.''

Honestly, I didn't care. He was cold blooded and I disliked him instantly.

His eyes meet mine angry ones as he curved his lips.

''I'm sorry. But maybe it would be better if next time you would keep your eyes one your girlfriend.'' With that said, he walked away, holding his head up high. People around just stared at us while whispering something about him being the Strongest. I couldn't mind less, I just wanted to see him in pain. And I'll take the first chance I get.

''Are you okay? You don't seem fine standing up," said Christa quietly.

"No its okay, I'll survive," I tried to joke, but my voice was too broken.

Damn it, since when I'm such a cry-baby?

"She's not my girlfriend," muttered Eren to himself, turning back to face me. His face was pale and looked pissed, but I knew that there was worry in his eyes. He held me by my arm, giving me support for balance. We slowly walked through the gate, followed by our friends. They were all quiet for a moment but Sasha couldn't keep her mouth shut for long.

"You know what! As I heard you're a great wrestler, you'll beat the hell out of that midget!"

We all laughed at her comment, passing the black and white buildings, slightly cheering up.

"Yeah, besides, he's not worthy overthinking about!" laughed Jean while I could feel his eyes on me.

A little crush I sense?

"But, even for his size, they say he's quite strong, yaknow," added Connie.

"I heard he knocked down 3 guys, which tried to attack him."

"Then you must be lucky he didn't kill you Eren," smirked Marco.

"Yeah, but it was probably-"

"I personally don't care for that lil shit," cut Eren Connie with anger in his voice. "Plus, he wouldn't touch him if I were around and feeling better," I finally commented, as the pain in my stomach was finally blurring away. People started laughing, as they pushed me around.

"Way to go Mikasa!" laughed Ymir, while resting her arm on Christa's shoulder. I would say they had a pretty strong friendship, judging from the blue-eyed girl blushing cheeks and cute smile. Well, they all were amazing, besides Erens and Jeans breakouts, but who cares. I eyed all of them, thinking about my past friends, if they are even worth calling that. I was nothing back then and now?

I belonged somewhere.

——

-Heya!

I'm truly sorry for a shorter chapter but at least they got introduced to one another!

I love writing this fan fiction and hope to see you soon!! J

-bye!

P.s the pic up there is mine! :)