CHAPTER 6

AN: Heya, sorry for this... I don't know if I should, but I'll do it anyways.

*sighs*

This chapter contains a lil bit of violence and bleeding.

Yup, sorry – now, please, enjoy!

—-

We landed outside onto the grass, me on top of his muscle body. The guy wore a white shirt, but his raven hair covered his face from me. My palms could feel the recess in his body, which made my cheeks flushed pink. I tried to get up, but I could hear the clothing ripping and stretching. And as quickly as I moved my hands and knees, the man groaned and cursed deeply.

Crap.

I know that voice. That dull, low, confident voice.

I breathed in the cold air, wanting to calm down and get up as fast as I could, but his hand grabbed my wrist, saying:'' Stop moving, you shithead.''

Levi still couldn't see me, so I stayed quiet, but his other hand finally brushed the strings away from his face, revealing his grey, mixed with ocean-blue eyes.

Care or not, he at first looked really surprised, seeing me on him, but his face quickly turned into emotionless death stare.

''Oh,'' he muttered, '' it's you again.''

I couldn't help but to flush even more, making him smirk. This little shit is enjoying this!

''Well, 'he continued '' It's not that big of a surprise actually. A person could say, you're doing this on purpose.''

''Am not!'' my voice suddenly snapped back, still figuring out the way to get of him. ''Now let me go!''

''Oh, I'm sorry brat, but maybe you didn't noticed it was you, who knocked me down and it's you, who's pinning us to the ground.''

Damn him!

I tried to get up one last time, but he just curved his lips, examining my face like the next meal. I clenched my fists, giving up, as anger slowly filled my body. He had to fell that, because he suddenly grabbed me by my waist, his face serious, as he pulled both of us up. The whole move was too quick for me to fully realise, what happened. I sighed in surprise, but was on my feet in the next second, as he stood beside me, brushing his shirt.

I tried to take the advantage of this situation, so I turned on my feet, ready to run, but his hand met my wrist again, pulling me back roughly.

What the fuck does he want now?

I gave him the raised eyebrow and judging by his little smile, he got my message.

''Look, I'm sorry I bumped into you,'' I sighed, '' but I really need to go, because you see-''

I was abruptly cut by Jean and Eren, both getting through the crowd and screaming my name.

Levi glanced at the dancing crowd where the voices were coming from, then to me, smirking, as I just wanted to push him and get going.

''Oh I see, Mikasa, you have quite going tonight.''

''Please, don't be a dick about it, Levi, and just let go of me or am I just that precious to you?'' I snapped, blood boiling in my veins. He clearly disliked my reaction, but he let me go. I tried to move again, but was stopped by his voice.

''Wait.''

''What now?!''

''I can help you.''