CHAPTER 14

THIS IS IT! The long chapter awaits, soo

I'm just gonna wait till you read it... :)

--

''Levi!'' I yelled, pushing myself from the ground, as I ran towards the edge. I looked down, my heart pumping out of my chest. My whole body was shaking insanely, as I tried to get my eyes used on the dark. I looked down, sobbing, my eyes wildly looking for him.

Please, please... I muttered to myself, searching for his figure. I ended up crying, as I saw a sprinkle of light a few meters down the diagonal ground. His beige sweater! And right after I looked even more closely, I saw a movement, followed by a long groan of pain.

My heart stopped beating; my body ended shivering, as my eyes sparkled in sigh of relief. Warm tears of joy slowly filled in my red eyes again, as I ran down towards him carefully.

''Levi!'' I yelled, moving myself on top of him, balancing my body on my palms.

He looked so broken. His face was even paler, covered in dirt and little scars. His eyes were shut, revealing his long, beautiful eyelashes. His raven hair was all tangled, as I grabbed his head with one hand, moving him closer to me. I could feel his chest raising and my mouth almost escaped another joyful sigh. But as soon as I moved my hand up his chest, I saw blood dripping from his sweater. He had to cut himself pretty deeply, because the puddle of blood under the fabric only increased. I covered my mouth in fear for my blue-eyed raven.

But I was determined to get him to safety and help him. I grabbed him under his arms, around his chest and moved him up, all to the line of the forest. For a smaller man, he was quite heavy, but I still had some muscles left. I tried to get him all to the lake, but he started groaning and lifting his head up.

''Ahh, fuck,'' he muttered and moved his head anxiously, before opening his grey eyes.

I stopped immediately.

''Mikasa?'' he gasped, looking quite surprised. I stared into his eyes, which were now getting bluer. I softly pulled my hands away and helped him stood up. He screeched the back of his head, groaning loudly. He looked at me, his eyes different than before, filled with anger and another strange mix. I couldn't say anything; I was too deep in staring into his eyes. He tried to move, but his legs weren't that strong, so I stretched my hand, grabbing him right before he collapsed.

''I don't need your help,'' he hissed.

''Yes you fucking do! You need everything right now. I..'' my eyes teared again and I turned my head, not letting him to see, how broken I really was.

He sighed and said nothing, till we got to the house, which was completely dark.

''Look's like everyone is asleep,'' said Levi to himself, before opening the door. I didn't say a word. I just stared forward, my grip strong under his arms, not letting him fall, when we got through the hall, up the stairs all the way to his bedroom.

''Good night Ackerman,'' he said, not looking at me and pushed the door lock down. My eyes widened at his attempt of getting rid of me, but I couldn't leave him. Not now.

''There's no way I'm leaving you wounded,'' I whispered, and before he could object, I slid through the door into the room. The place was pitch dark, so I turned on the light, revealing a clean-like-from-the-box room with one bed, a chair and a little wooden table.

''Mikasa!'' he snapped, closing the door behind him as he slowly walked over to me. I met with his eyes an inch away from my face, his expression was deadly serious. ''You can't be in here!''