CHAPTER 17

-hella!

I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but I really enjoyed my time in London - it was amazing. Plus I went to one shop: Forbidden planet (you've probably heard of it, if not...) and got my favourite manga - there is a picture of it above! :)

Now, let's continue were we last stayed, shall we? Okay, we shall hhhh...

---

Levi wasn't as arrogant and cold as the first week after our meeting and our little moment on the roof. Hell, it was like he was reborn - his skin lightly coloured, so he wasn't like an actual vampire anymore. His eyes went from cold iron grey to a darker shade of blue in a couple of days after his 'injury'. The fact was quite surprising; needless to say, these symptoms were only shown around my presence. And my mind went crazy about it.

Every day, after the 'enjoyable weekend', we saw each other rather quite often around school - on the hallway, outside, but the wrestling trainings have become so much more interesting. How his face remained emotionless, each time I walked into the gym, but his eyes showed the complete opposite, as his body tensed. Of course, both of us controlled our emotions not to overcome us - since we acted like there is nothing in the gym for a few hours, but it was obvious neither of our minds and hearts couldn't be tamed for any longer... eventually, one of us would to burst out, and since he did quite a daring move last time, it was mine turn now.

It was a couple of weeks after the first snow and the big weekend, where I opened like a book to him. Snow completely overtook the town, so every remained surface of green was rather frozen than bloomed further. Trees were broken and nude in their worm shade of brown, as the white layer embraced every house and building in the surroundings. The view on the nature was beautiful in my opinion. But many would disagree since the cold weather forced everyone to wear fuzzy, worm clothing, which made some look like a teddy bear - Jean was like that. He had a dark cosy coat, which made his brown hair sharply stand out - in other words, he looked like a brown bear. But nobody gave the looks a big privilege, when it was only a week till winter holydays. Some students had a lot of exams going on, others were completely relaxed. I, on the matter, had no problem, since I aced almost every test through the first semester. As for others - Armin was just like me, as Eren, Sasha and Connie will have to work their guts out on the holydays. But they really didn't care - well, who would if the Christmas spirit was just around the corner? And that leads to new years and on the same day, December 31: my birthday.

I was quite headed with the all thing, so I didn't pay much attention on the wrestling training. We didn't do much, only chat and worked on a few of the really-hard techniques. It wasn't that amusing, since we were forced to train in a smaller gym, as the big one was already decorated in Christmas spirit. Small, white lights in the shape of snowflakes, were hanging down the large ceiling, as little plastic trees were put in every corner of the place, despite the large, natural tree in the middle. So, if we were to smash or break anything, the student council - which organized the whole thing and later of a dance the day before the holydays - would be really, I mean, REALLY angry. That's why coach Erwin and Hanji recommended using the small dancing room with large mirrors extending over the whole left wall.

On my lucky behalf, the training ended surprisingly quickly, as not even one broke a tear of sweat as any time before. Even Annie rather spent her time, chatting with Petra and Isabel, which were also not in the mood for wrestling. That's why I sat in the corner, messing with my phone or playfully fought Marco, because, let's be serious - if it was the real thing, he'd be on the ground so many times...

The only one, practising and teaching was, of course, Levi. He first wrestled with Farlan, until the boy eventually gave up, but that didn't stop him. He fought Reiner, who was clearly a lot bigger than the raven, but even so, he flew to the ground in a couple of seconds. I noticed, how his eyes shined red between the fight. Obviously, if we count in the roof and weekend, his eyes did so every time, he was flooded with adrenaline. But, how his eyes darkened with every move he did, only showed how anxious the guy really is. It was quite hilarious how any of us gets tired after countless hours of training, but he doesn't even break a tear or get red. His hair isn't wet from sweat, always perfect, his skin a little more colourful, as he strikes and grabs the taller boy by the collar of the shirt and then yanks him over in the next flash.