CHAPTER 11

- Heya!

I'm putting a video up there with great music you can listen to while reading :)

Of monsters and men - king and lionheart.

-bye!

---

Weeks passed along quickly, since the try-outs, but some people kept bothering me.

They only stopped, because Eren finally had enough and yelled at them to move on. They left me alone, but a person could be stupid not to hear whispers flying around, when I stepped outside the classroom every day and made my way down the corridor with my friends. Even the group couldn't shut up about it for a couple of days. People, who've seen it with their own eyes, bragged about it, especially Jean, who could now tame his blushes but still couldn't stop looking at me. Sasha and Connie were so stubborn; they had to know every detail of it, when Ymir and Christa wanted to know the feeling of kicking Levi down. I tried to answer to all of their questions on time and with patience, but they got annoying with time passing and I eventually couldn't take it anymore.

So, when Connie asked me the final question during lunch break, I simply broke down and yelled at him.

"Could everyone just shut their mouth about it?! It happened three weeks ago, stop obsessing over it!" I than jumped up and went home, but my little outbreak helped and I didn't hear a word about it the next day and the days that came after.

Those were the best days of my life. I had much training with the elite team, which meant I could spent more time with Levi, but we only spoke occasionally and even then it was about wrestling. It didn't bring me any closer of knowing him, and even if I wanted to, he spent most of his time with his friends, Isabel and Farlan. Plus one girl from the team couldn't stop bothering him; her laughter was fake, as she jumped around him, making me a little jealous. She was a senior just like Levi, Petra was her name but I couldn't possibly like her. I was still a better wrestler than her, so I kicked her ass every time I had the chance, making her gasp heavily from embarrassment.

Despite all of it, when first snowdrops fell down my nose one morning to school, I finally relaxed. I wore my everyday black: a sweater with poke dots and high waist jeans with my killer ankle boots. I first felt it, but wasn't sure until I saw it land on my coat. I exclaimed of happiness, making Eren next to me jump and look at me shockingly, but as quick as he saw the snow for himself, he understood.

And as the day passed, the snow couldn't stop falling, making the nature freeze and completely white. I started with my winter routine the same day as the first snow fell, which meant drinking a lot of tea and just starring through my window, thinking about life, Christmas and sometimes even Levi.

*

And going back to him - it was a week in winter when I was chatting on the hall with Sasha and Armin. Eren caught a cold and stayed home so I had no one else. Jean started hanging out with Marco a lot as Ymir and Christa both took a time of school. But as soon as we heard the bell ring and the whole crowd started to slowly move in different classrooms, I was about to go in myself when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Mikasa!"

"What do you want Levi?" I said without turning around and proceeded to go to my next class, when a strong hand held me back as all of my Classmates went by and closed the door, leaving me and Levi entirely alone. He let go of me and I roughly turned, sighing anxiously.

He was leaning on a locker a meter away, brushing his nails into his black sweater, as his hair looked a shade lighter than usual. His eyes were even colder when he wore black clothes, his skin pale as the snow outside. I looked at him from above, raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms on my chest.