AUTHOR'S NOTE

WARNING: contains loads of cheesiness at the beginning, so if you're not a type for that, just skip ahead for some special announcements 

--

It's finished. It's done. This story has ended... finally.

These thoughts loomed over my mind today at 2 am, as I shut down my computer and uploaded the last chapter. And as I got under the bed-sheets, all I could do is be Mikasa and stare at the freaking ceiling, smiling and sobbing.

After 5 months of writing 225 pages and more than 121.000 words, getting into the top 5 in Rivamika search, The blue-eyed raven is finally finished! And I cannot be more sad and happy. It has been an amazing summer behind me and an awesome start to my new school year, because, every weekend, I would be spending my time, writing till the skies turn dark. And turning the notifications on the next morning, I would feel my phone buzz like insane, making me grin, since I could start my day, excited to read the comments.

So while smiling and literally crying all over this freaking laptop, I cannot express my feelings without starting with a simple:

Thank you. Thanks to everyone, who has ever commented or voted, or simply read my work till here, keeping up with my ridiculously long and cheesy story. Thank you for showing me that I should continue with this story and actually bring in to the end.

Because, believe it or not, this is the longest story I've ever written and the only story, I've ever finished! As a dreamer, I always seem to fill my head with ideas that I try to write on paper, but I always fail to do it – but not till now. And thanks to you, that didn't happen. I had nothing to do this summer, and writing this story made me create a goal, that I'm capable of writing something and finishing it.

And it happened – but frankly, it's hard to actually believe it, because let me tell you something funny.

This story was meant to be a test... I've been on Wattpad for almost a year now and all I did was read books and fanfictions. And going through a lot of Rivamika fics, I was inspired to try and create my own. But the thing is, this story was created (1) because I wanted to see, if and what feedback I could get. Would people actually read something like this or am I just wasting my time. I knew, I shouldn't quit writing no matter what, because it's still my way of expressing my feelings through words.

So the test was to write a story filled with 'feels' and see people's reactions and basically find out, if I'm a good writer or not. Like, when you read a really damn good book and you just wanna freaking throw it at a wall or cry over how perfect it is. I wanted to try and get close to that feeling, and surprisingly, you guys seemed to actually enjoy my story. Honestly, hearing people all over the world 'liking' my story made me realize, this wasn't just a test. I started something and I had to finish it, because the feeling of reading every comment and hearing, what people have to say about my work is priceless.

So thank you for making me feel this way... you have no idea how much I appreciate it :)

AND NOW FOR SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!

I will continue writing on this profile! I still have a story, that I've started writing along with The blue-eyed raven, to finish. So I'll be taking a little break from my fanfic writing, just a little break, so I can continue writing that one.

But... as I've said, my mind is constantly filled with new ideas, so I have two special announcements for you guys.

1 – As I've said, I will continue writing on this profile, and that includes Rivamika! So after my little break, I'll be back, I'll be happy and I'll write a NEW RIVAMIKA FANFIC! In all honesty, it will be different; it will be random, shorter, but hopefully just as good as this one. :) I know, I'm aiming for something entirely different, but you have to understand, writing is amazing but sometimes takes a lot of time. So I decided to try and write a short story, until I'm ready to start working on a long one yet again. And that's where announcement 2 takes place.

2- So I've been doing a lot of thinking. Haha that sounds weird, but yeah, let's say, I've done a lot of thinking about this story. As you can see, this story ends with a new beginning. The end isn't typical, where all the problems are solved and they live happily ever after. It ends in the middle, but just the way, I wanted it to.

Because, after hurting my head with thinking and receiving a very heart-warming request, I can't stop laughing about, I've come to a conclusion. I've finished this story in this way for a reason. In a way to lead me to this moment, so I can happily say, that The blue-eyed raven will have a SEQUEL!

Yup, surprise, surprise ;) it will happen, but like I've said: I'll be taking a break; I'll be back and write another story to just ease and prepare for yet another long-ass fanfic. So please don't expect it to just appear here next weekend. But soon enough, I'll let you guys know, when I'll bring back Rivamika.

--

So this is it I guess... this story is finished. It's strange to think about it this way, but we can't drag it on forever. It's been a great time; enjoying writing this for you all, but everything has to stop at some point. So without getting cheesy all over again, I'm sad and happy to say – The blue-eyed raven ends here.

It's a fanfiction and it is a story, I was glad to write and share with all of you! :) thank you all so much for giving my writing a chance.

Love,

Medalines_shadow