CHAPTER 32

Hey!

So this chapter is one of those, connecting the whole story so sorry, if it won't be that interesting.

p.s. by this point I think I have to say, this story is slowly, SLOWLY coming towards the end. It doesn't mean, it will end the next chapter, but maybe after a few heart-breaking ones. The journey has been amazing and we just recently hit 4k reads which is awesome and I can't thank you enough for all the support! ;)

thank you really.

But even though, I hope you'll enjoy and don't forget to comment or like ;)

---

Isabelle did as we agreed. But she left me with a whole day to wait.

After the 'interesting' phone call, I went straight into my room and into my comfy bed. And surprisingly, just hearing his voice made me fall to sleep immediately.

I woke up around 10 am, when the whole place was empty and only my soul travelled between the walls, confused and anxious. My brain was going to break from how hard I thought about the whole situation, almost eating my nails. It was all very confusing and odd to accept, since hearing and seeing him only looked real from the far clouds of my dream castle.

But now I heard him – I didn't see him, I just heard his low voice and it's only a matter of time, till we finally see each other after months of sitting in dark and hoping for the nightmare to end.

Basically, it was all very hard to believe.

I spent my whole morning walking up and down in my room, rather than doing something 'useful'. But for me, this was really useful and it was called thinking. I had to process every single detail to the perfection, not missing one single thing – how I will act, talk, look and most important – will I even go. Because only my stubborn mind and my protective brother were the obstacles to get through and I could actually pull it off. But knowing Eren, it will be hard to convince him, because he'll simply bomb me with questions and I'll have to prove him, I really want to go and am also capable to wrestle after what I've been through.

My final conclusion: this is going to be one hell of a ride.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, circling around the events of me staring at the phone, sleeping near the phone, eating with the phone or just being on the phone. I was pinned to my Samsung in a way I would normally never act – it was really stupid and childish, but my excuse is – I was anxious and waiting for Isabelle to call me. You know, when you're expecting something great through your phone and it ends up breaking you down from the 'feels' before you actually hear it.

This was now happening to me.

But as much as I wanted to be alone, people were eventually coming home and my private space was quickly disturbed with voices and loud sounds I couldn't take. As far as I know, I could just simply pull up my headphones and turn the music to the highest volume and it would be good enough to make the voices go away. But as I got a hold of my headphones, I heard Eren giggle from downstairs and a pair of voices following.

Someone was here - possibly our friends.

Shit!

It sounds I have issues for not wanting to see my friends at the time like this, but as quickly as I heard Eren mention my name, I panicked. Voices rose and someone mentioned video games or maybe just food or something like that, so people downstairs had to be Connie, Sasha and without a doubt Armin and probably Marco. For Jean I wasn't completely sure, but it really didn't matter right now. I didn't want to be separated from my phone for a second, because every second could be deadly and Isabelle could be calling right when I would be having fun with my friends when I just needed space.