CHAPTER 37

I was standing on the top of the podium, embraced by Levi's warm hands. And that was no dream – only the coldblooded reality.

I pinned my first competition to the ground without mercy. She even squeaked, when her body hit the mat, while I was just screaming in my mind. It would look quite funny, screaming my guts out while throwing another girl around – people would think, I've gone crazy and I really didn't want that. Actually, I really didn't want people to find me dangerous with my rage outburst, or worse, say I have anger-control issues. Because, I certainly have a line drawn for my outbursts and I can handle myself on one side. But as soon as someone makes me cross the line, there's a little chance, everything will sort fine after I finish.

And Levi just made me do it.

I could tame myself from the moment I walked in that locker room, with all those points; where we exchange words, barely touched and gazed at one another. But this was all becoming a huge burden on my shoulders. So adding a little bit of anxiety and: explosion. Sometimes is just best to let it all go like a huge waterfall, but you have to be smart to capture the right moment. Like, if that one annoying 'friend' is giving you hard time or you're best friend ditches you every time because of her new boyfriend/girlfriend or anything else, that just makes you lose your mind slowly. And as days pass, all that anger settles in you like a giant ball and being that type of a stubborn cat, you let it out like a fur-ball. But instead coming out all furry and disgusting, it just comes out in a shape of yelling, crying and full of feels.

And my emotions were let out right at that moment, captured in wrestling. In my mind, it was hard to get a good moment like that in the future, so I let it out on my opponent. Poor girl. Some even say, fighting with rage is not good – you can't concentrate, you just don't work.

But with me it was the complete opposite – I had this feeling, as if a power of some kind unleashed from my body in a shape of throws, hits, grips and well – wrestling.

As I was now holding my opponent on the ground, my hands on her waistlines, I had my eyes widened and locked with hers. She looked right at me with her crystal huge eyes, lips hardly separated. She was more in a shock than feeling the pain in her back, when I could feel the energy floating in my arms. Like little ants or pure liquid in my veins, it travelled up and down my body. I quickly let go of the scared child, frowning at the sight of my suddenly calm and relaxed hands. Actually, my whole body was at ease – no twitching in anxiety, no nervous feelings, just ease. After all, I just let my ball of feels out and when emptying all of that pressure at once, there's nothing to tighten your stomach any longer.

Hearing just a couple of sounds, mixed with silence, I quickly straightened and looked around, realizing that a lot of people were staring at me. Hanji was only a couple of feet away, her eyes huge and visible under her sparkling glasses. She had her lips in a long line, but her whole body was looking tense. My eyes flew through the crowd on the stands, and barely any eyes were looking away. All others were pointed at me – huge and planted on astonished-looking faces. I quickly looked behind me, towards my teammates, seeing every single one speechless. Isabelle had her surprised look visible miles away – her mouth hanged open, eyes huge, but then again, so was Marco. All the freckles on his face were now standing out, while his chocolate eyes sparkled softly. Farlan, standing beside him, had his figure tensed up, mouth closed, but you could see the paleness of his skin shinning like snow. Petra looked like she had seen someone get hit by a car, while Annie and Rainer looked bored as ever, only with their eyebrows twitched up.

My eyes looked a little to the right, until they drifted upon the blue-eyed raven. Levi was looking not quite good. He had his hands folded across his chest, but the muscles on his arms were standing out as never before. His jaw was tensed and he had his eyebrows narrowed as always, but his eyes never failed to show, what was lying beneath that iron façade. They were a mixture of blue and grey colours, like as if he couldn't decide, whenever to be surprised or not bothered.