CHAPTER 15

GUYS! I HIT 1K READS YESTERDAY!

This is just – insane! I've started Wattpad with reading and got inspired to do a work of my own. But I've never would have guessed that so many of you would actually read it! So I am super happy and thank you so much – I love you all hope you're having a good start of summer and see you soon :)

-bye!

--

Waking up with a headache is the worst.

My eyes flickered, trying to get used to the morning sunlight. My mind was still spinning, as I groaned into the cosy sheets and rolled to the edge of the bed. My hair was a complete mess and I still had clothes from yesterday on. I had to stink as hell.

I rubbed my eyes into my scarf, painfully lifting my whole body to a sitting position. I cupped my face, still too sleepy to give a shit for anything. Yawning, I looked around, seeing my vision was still a little blurry.

The room was white and cleaned perfectly, sunlight shining through the big windows. This room sure had the perfect view onto the lake, as I could see all of its beauty from above. The bed I was sitting on was comfortable, sheets messed from my rolling. Only now I slowly realised, how big this room really was.

My eyes widened, as I finally gained full conscious. This room is big, different – my memory came crawling back right at the right time. I face palmed my head, sighing in the realisation of my greater stupidity.

Shit.

I bit my lower lip, still tasting the black tea. My lips remembered his soft ones, the way he melted my mind and drove me to insanity. The way my body shivered, as they rolled down my neck. Even my body remembered his gentle palms, grabbing my waistline and tights, rougher every second in desire from yesterday. My hands automatically traced down my fabric, touching my sides where his fingers left little signs. My lips curved, smirking like a little child. My eyes were focusing on nothing, as my mind couldn't forget the sweet pleasure of yesterday. How I finally felt relaxed with someone as never before, how my fears and darkest secrets finally stopped being a burden for me.

Opening the door suddenly, a small figure disturbed my thoughts by sliding into the room. It surprised me, but I couldn't move, only my heartbeat accelerated. The figure too stopped in the middle of the room, looking at me strangely, but the moment I recognized my blue-eyed raven, my lips stretched to my ears without even realising.

His eyes were iron again, his hair messed and wet, as he stroked his undercut with a towel. He looked at me with raised eyebrows, smirking and only then I realised, he was wearing only pants. My mouth opened, trying to say anything in embarrassment I was abruptly caught into, but my eyes just sadly adored his cuts o the chest, which were better now. But I still felt like shit, knowing it was my fault.

His muscles tightened, as he walked to the side of the bed, only exchanging looks with me. By the time, I didn't know if it was wiser to be quiet or just start a normal conversation. But guessing from our reactions yesterday, none of us wanted to be quite talkative about it this morning.

Turing around, he exposed his pale back to me, lifting a black T-shirt up his head. I turned around, since I couldn't hide my smile anymore. I just waited in silence, till he was finished or ready to say anything. I first heard nothing but the fabric stretching but then a towel flew over the room onto the ground. I quickly turned around in surprise, only to find his body turning around and jumping on the bed in the same second. My eyes widened, hands flew up automatically for protection, but he just smirked and pinned me to the soft bed sheets. Lying on top of me, he moved my wrists above my head and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. My mind melted once again, I felt the taste of black tea on my mouth and just couldn't help but moan. He clearly enjoyed making me feel like this, because his tongue licked my lower lip slowly. Making me shiver in the extreme desire for more, I opened my mouth slightly, but his head was already up, breaking the kiss. I opened my eyes and saw his blue ones staring at me. He was just an inch away, careful not to crush me, as his hands still hold on to my wrists. He smiled and bended his head forward to my ear, calmly whispering.