I'll always love you Gia

*TOM'S POV*

She was the only light I met in my life. The only joy. I love her. I always loved her. I just couldn't find the right way to show it to her. I will always love her. Until our bodies rot and there's only bones left. Until my soul can't remember anything from this life. Until the end of the world I will love her and follow her. I will follow the light because I know that she is there. She is the light.

I know I'm a bad person. I tried my best not to be. But clearly it wasn't enough. I'm sorry...

I'll always love you Gia.

She's just a girl that is trying to figure out what is happening in her life. She's trying to figure out who she is. And I totally get it. I've been there. I've felt like that in the past. Trying to figure out who I am and what is going on in my life. What's my purpose in this life. But the moment I got in that gang I immediately understood who I am or what I'm doing.

I never had good role models or a father to teach me stuff. I just had my alcoholic mother and my brother. My brother was weak. He didn't know how to get through the situations we were in. My mother used to spend all our money on liquor and me and my brother would end up starving. I was the one taking care of my brother and me. I was my own father.

When I met Gia I felt different. I felt happy. I know she has problems but I don't care. I gave a promise to myself. To protect her and take care of her. And thats what I'll do until I'm dead. She is the sweetest person I've ever met. She's caring and she loves. Something other people wont do even if you pay them.

I know I seem tough and dangerous. But I have to. I have to keep acting like this so I can still do business and keep my men protected. It's so tiring though. Sometimes you feel like you want to dissappear. You have responsibilities and if something bad happens... you're the one who's screwed.

But as the time passes you get used to it. I remember the first year I was the leader of the gang. I was so anxious about everything. Every time my phone rang I felt like my heart was beating so fast it was going to explode. I was scared to answer the phone or even get out of the house. It was like I was a real prisoner.