Mine

His hands left his face and he tried to touch my hand but I pulled back.

"Don't touch me!" I cried desperately while he looked sad and angry at the same time.

"Hey! You are mine! Do you remember that?" He screamed at my face.

"You lost me when you raped me Tom! How dare you have the hesitation to look at me in the eyes and tell me that I'm yours after all that!" I screamed back while i got up and backed up from him.

"You, are, mine! I know that you love me!" He shouted.

I remained silent, not because I was mad or because he was wrong. But because i was sad knowing that what just left his mouth was the absolute truth.

Not a single word left my mouth. I stayed there looking at his eyes. It seemed like months but it was just some seconds. My hands were grabbing my shirt anxiously while I was thinking of what I should say or do. His words made my heart bleed. His words made me mentally unable to move.

"That's-" I tried to say but i couldn't form a sentence properly.

"That's what Gia?" He screamed. His ego got stronger as he saw me backing up and staying silent. I gave him what he desperately wanted. Power over me. And it was too late to take it back.

My words stuck in my throat. I was sweating, my heart sank as soon as I heard what he said but i didn't want to show it. I didn't want to give him what he wanted.

"That's absurd! What are you saying?" I said silently. I couldn't say it loudly because i knew it wasn't true.

"You know you love me baby. Come here!" He said and opened his arms ready for me to hug him.