Nein

While we were in the car Tom was furious. He was hitting his hands on the steering wheel while driving. He was cursing without a reason. He wasn't paying much attention to the road which scared me. I wouldn't like to crash for a second time.

We arrived at the place. It was a small, abandoned looking house with a little porch and a small garden. It had a destroyed, wooden fence and a dog.

We jumped over the fence and we made our way in the garden. The dog tried to attack us but thankfully it was tied. When we got to the door Tom took out his gun and I took out mine.

"Back up" Tom told me and he kicked the door open.

We got in the house. It smelled like piss and cigarettes in there. The house was almost empty. It just had a table, a mattress and a couple plastic chairs. We heard some people talking and shouting from the other room. We kept quiet as we walked towards the noise. We then bursted into the room, i was behind Tom. The guys that were in kept still. Except one. He tried to take out his gun but Tom shot him.

"Where's Leroy?" Tom shouted.

I then felt an arm covering my mouth and pulling me back. I didn't even got to make any noise before the guy that pulled me put a gun to my head. I froze there not being able to move. The mysterious man then revealed his identity.

"Here" the guy said.

Tom turned around immediately to see me with a gun to my head.

"Bad decision Müller. Bad, bad, bad decision " Leroy said in a german accent

"Wo ist mein Bruder?" Tom spoke.
*(Where is my brother?)*

"Wofür?" Leroy said
*(Why?)*

"Wo ist mein Bruder?" Tom screamed.

"Pick one" Leroy said chuckling.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked

"Choose who lives!" Leroy shouted

"Nein!" Tom screamed and shot.
*(No!)*