We have business baby

I tried to understand what was happening but I couldn't. It was like I was stuck in time.

"Tom..." i said

"What is it?" He asked

"Why would you kill Stefan?" I asked.

"That wasn't my fault baby, and you know that..." he said.

"Yeah but why did you kill him and you didn't just fire him?" i asked

"If something gets in our gang, he can't leave... only if he's dead." Tom replied. He seemed cool about it. Like it was no big deal.

"How can you be so heartless!" I shouted and pushed him.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" He shouted at me which caused me to freeze.

"I'm saying the truth!" I shouted and got up to leave the room but Tom stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked while touching his gun.

"You think you can scare me? You are nothing!" I screamed at his face.

He got closer to me and pointed his gun to my chin. I lifted my head up and just stared at his dark but magical eyes. I could stare at them for hours. The way he looked at me. He wasn't angry or sad. I could tell he was in love with my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that Georgia... You're making me sad" he said in an ironic way.

"Now come on" he said and opened the door.

"Where?" I asked.

"We have business baby" He said and held my hand.

"I have to change..." I said

"Okay then go. I'll wait for you in the car" he said.

I ran upstairs and changed as quickly as possible. I wore a red, short dress, some black, over-the-knee, high heeled boots, a pair of diamond earrings and some red lipstick. I also sprayed a bit of his perfume on me.

When I got in the car I could feel the way he looked at me. He was surprised. I don't know why.

"Do you like it?" I asked smiling

"Yeah, I mean y-yeah" he said and quickly turned the engine on.

He started driving to the spot while I was staring out the window. I missed the smell of his car. That sweet smell that could get me high. I missed everything. Even this asshole, Tom. I missed his smile. But most of all I missed the feeling of being loved.