It's okay...

Surprise was written all over my face. My eyes widened as I kept pressing my wrists and moving my arms. I felt my heart beating extremely loud and quick. It was ready to pop out of my chest. I turned my my head to face Tom who was looking at me the entire time. He just stared at me with a questioning look on his face.

"W-were are my scars?" I asked not being able to breathe. My words were stuck in my throat and my mouth was dry. I started sweating and breathing heavily.

"Baby... what are you talking about?" Tom asked confused.

I didn't respond. I quickly got up and ran to his office. I opened his computer and searched his messages. There was no Jonathan... I felt like I was going crazy. I quickly dived a little dipper in his message history. He never said to anyone to rape me or something.

I started getting dizzy. My palms were sweating. My hands were shaking. My legs were shaking as well. I sat down on the chair and just kept staring at the computer with my hand covering my mouth while I was trying to figure out what is happening.

Tom came into the room confused. When he saw me looking like a mess he ran up to me and got down to his knees to face me.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in a calm voice while holding my knee to stop me from shaking.

"It's like a bad, mind-fuck movie!" I said in a cracking voice and started crying.

"What is?" Tom asked trying to keep up.

"I could swear that I died!" I said now crying louder.

"Hey, hey, hey... look at me" Tom said and touched my face.

"I'm so confused!" I shouted crying.

"Well me too! Help me understand what is going on!" Tom shouted.

"I don't know anymore!" I cried.

"Shhh. It's okay... relax" he told me and hugged me.