Hate

I was fighting the urge to hug him. I needed to stay strong. But i gave in.

I ran to his arms crying uncontrollably. I hugged him tightly.

"Please don't hurt me again baby! Please!" I sobbed in his arms.

"Relax Gia please." He said. I could feel his heart beat going crazy.

It was almost relaxing to me.

I suddenly backed up. I regretted my actions immediately. I understood that I just gave in to one of his many games.

"Tom. I hate you so much! I can't even stand the sight of you!" I cried as I continued backing up.

"No you don't. We both know it!" He screamed.

"Yes I do! I hate you! I really do! I hate you so much!" I cried. He started walking up to me as i continued backing up. Suddenly my back met the wall. I stopped and looked at him frightened.  His eyes seemed angry but the rest of his body seemed relaxed. His eyes were glowing.

He smirked at me. I felt disgusted. He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. I gasped and looked away scared.

"Oh... what is it? Are you scared you poor, little girl?" He said almost mocking me.

"Fuck you!" I spoke. My face was inches away from his.

His eyes widened as he raised his eyebrows. He raised his left hand and slapped me across the face.

I punched him in the face with full force. His face expressions changed in seconds. He now looked way more angry than sad.

He slammed my head to the wall causing me to fall down.

My head started hurting so bad. I felt dizzy. I was unable to get up and fight him.

He got on his knees so he could face me.

"So... are you going to say something now Gia? Or I will have to do more?" He asked looking right into my eyes.

"You fucking asshole! What the hell is going on in your head?" I screamed ready to cry. But i didn't.

His expression changed immediately after i finished my sentence.  He backhanded me wich caused me to hit my head on the wall behind me. He was looking at me in a hateful way.

He slapped me again and then got up.

"You should learn when to keep your fucking mouth shut!" He screamed and left the room while i stayed there, on the floor, crying silently.