You remind me of Tom

I immediately ran up to him and fell to my knees. Tears sliding down my cheeks and sweat sliding next to my chin. My eyes widened as I was shaking his body.

"He lost a lot of blood!" I shouted.

We picked him up and took him to a car. Placed him to the back seat and I sat next to him with his head resting on my knees.

Klaus was driving to the hospital. I was crying hysterically while holding his hand to my face and caressing his cheek.

"Please Tom. Don't leave me" i cried.

"Drive faster you motherfucker!" I screamed at Klaus while choking on my tears.

"I'm going as fast as I can Mrs Müller!" Klaus responded.

"I don't give a shit! Drive faster! I'm not going to let him die!" I screamed.

"Yes Mrs Müller" Klaus said while speeding.

"Please don't give up baby, i love you!" I said as we pulled in from of the hospital.

"I knew you loved me" Tom chuckled quietly in an ironic way.

We took him inside.

I was pointing his gun to the nurses while they took him. I ran behind them but a nurse stopped me.

"Miss you can't go in there " she said.

I just pointed Tom's gun to her head and shot her.

"You're learning fast" Klaus said surprised.

"Shut up" i replied and continued running down the aisle.

All of the sudden a doctor blocked my way.

"You can't go there miss. Please don't make it harder" he said in a calm way.

"If something happens to him I will kill you and keep your skull to decorate my bedroom. Have I made myself clear?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Miss I-"

"Have I made myself clear?" I shouted pointing the gun to his head.

"Yes ma'am " he said.

"That's what I thought!" I shouted and walked back to the waiting room.
Klaus seemed so surprised. He was staring at me with wide open eyes.

"What!" I said to him.

"You remind me of Tom" Klaus said.

"It's "Boss" for you and get used to it." I said to him as I sat down on a chair next to a little kid in the waiting room.