Don't fall asleep

His breath smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. I felt like i could get drunk only by his breath. I felt helpless there, standing in front of his tall, strong body. I couldn't do anything and i knew it. I was ready for him to rape me once again or even kill me. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he was done with me.

He took out his gun and pointed it to my head. He was screaming but i couldn't hear what he was saying. It was like my ears went numb.

All of the sudden he slapped me across the face so hard.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He snapped.

I fell down to the bedroom floor. He was standing tall in front of me. My eyes were watering and my voice was cracking.

"Please stop" I mumbled not being able to talk properly.

"Why? Huh? Tell me why should I?" He screamed at me.

He then pulled me up by my hair and pinned my body on the wall. I was struggling but I couldn't fight him. He was way too strong.

I started crying while I was looking at his empty eyes.

"Oh poor baby..." he said almost excited.

He then punched me hard on the face. Once. Twice. Every punch was hurting like hell. I could hear my nose cracking.

He punched me one last time with as much force as he could. I could see my blood on his knuckles. I could taste it. It was everywhere.

He let go of my hair and i fell to the floor once again. I tried to get up but i couldn't. He was looking at me in a cold gaze.

I touched my leg and then looked at my hand. So much blood. I gasped at the sight of my blood. He shot me.

"Get up!" He said.

"I can't" I cried.

"Get up!" He shouted at me.

I tried but my feet were numb causing me to fall down once again. My vision was blurry and my leg hurted like hell.

He walked out of the room like nothing happened while I was on the floor loosing blood.

After 20 minutes he came back. He got im the room and he gasped. I was laying on a pool of blood. My eyes were open but i couldn't see clearly.

He ran up to me.

"Gia!" He said scared.

I looked at him. I couldn't see his expression but i could imagine it.

"Hey! Wake up!" He screamed.

He touched the wound on my leg causing me to cry out of pain.

"Oh my god!" He said. His voice was cracking and his hands were shaking. I could tell he was scared.

He picked me up and ran downstairs while holding me tight in his arms. I was about to fight him. To tell him to put me down but i knew that i wouldn't be able to walk.

He grabbed his car keys while still holding me tight and he got out of the house. He placed me to the passenger's seat and he putted on my seat belt.

He got in the car and started speeding down the roads. Drifting and not waiting for the lights to turn green.

The road lights felt so intense to me. I looked at Tom. His eyes were filled with tears and regret.

"Stay with me Gia! Don't fall asleep!" He said in a cracking voice ready to cry.

"Oh god! What have I've done!" He cried while driving fast causing me to hit my head on the window every time he took a sharp turn.

"I'm so sorry baby! I'm so, so sorry!" He cried.

His words were repeating in my head. It was like a never ending echo.

We arrived at the hospital and he quickly got out of the car. He took me in his arms and he ran in the hospital.

After that everything went black.