Stitches

He sat down on a table he took his shirt off. He folded the shirt and putted it in his mouth.

He took a deep breath and he putted his bare hand im the wound, trying to take the bullet out.

He screamed and closed his eyes, bitting down to the shirt while he took the bullet out.

"Oh fuck!" He said while he tried to catch a breath.

His hands were filled with blood. He placed the bullet on the table and then placed his shirt on top of the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Go there and open the first drawer. In there, there is a bottle of vodka. Bring it to me." He said to me, still trying to catch his breath.

I ran and brought him the vodka.

"Open the bottle for me please" He said.

I opened the bottle and spilled a bit of vodka on his shirt so i could clean the wound.

"What are you doing?" He snapped as soon as he saw me spilling some vodka on his shirt.

"I'm trying to clean your wound" i said holding the vodka.

"That's not why I asked for vodka... give me the bottle" he said and took the bottle from my hand.

He then started drinking the vodka like it was just water.

I looked at him confused as fuck, trying to figure out what he was doing.

After he drank half of the bottle he looked at me.

"Now do whatever you want. I'll be too drunk to feel anything in a couple of minutes" he said.

I took the bottle from his hand with a confused look on my face. I layed him down and started spilling vodka on the wound.

"AHH! What the fuck!" He snapped.

"It needs stitches. Do you have a first aid kit here?" I asked.

"Where do you think you are? In a fucking kindergarten or something?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up and answer me!" I snapped.

"Ask the others" he said.

I opened the door and looked for someone. I saw one of his mates on the floor.

"Hey! You!" I screamed at the guy.

"Yeah?" His mate said.

"Do you have a first aid kit somewhere?" I asked.

"In the bathroom" the guy said.

"Okay thank you!" I said.

"Are you going to leave me here bitch?" He snapped.

"You are a big boy. Drive yourself to the hospital!" I snapped back at the guy and closed the door.

I ran to the bathroom and tried to find the first aid kit. When i found it I ran back to Tom. When i got to Tom i saw him sleeping and snoring.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled thinking that my life feels like a comedy at this point.

I opened the kit and found some absorbable sutures.

I started sewing his wound.

I felt disgusted but i knew that I had to do it.

When I was done I tapped some gauze pads on top of the wound.

"Hey. Wake up!" I said while shaking Tom trying to wake him up.

"What's up?" He said in a sleepy voice while trying to open his eyes.

"I became a nurse for you, thats what's up!" I said laughing.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"Nothing. Let's go home please!" I said.

"Okay" he said and got up.

We got out of the building and we walked to his car. On our way to his car I saw the guy I talked with previously dead on the ground.

"Hm" i mumbled looking at his body.

"He wasn't lying... he actually wanted help." I said looking at Tom who looked at me confused.