Who did this to you?

We ran out of his house and we got in the car. I sat in the back so Lukas will sat in the front.

When we returned home Lukas was silent. It was like he was truly traumatized by all this. He sat down on the couch and stared at the wall with a black look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked Lukas.

"You shouldn't have saved me" Lukas replied in an emotionless way.

"What are you talking about brother!" Tom shouted.

"You shouldn't have saved me" Lukas replied in the same way but a little louder.

"Why?" Tom screamed

"Because I don't think I can live with these memories haunting my mind." Lukas said in a straight face.

"What do you mean?" Tom snapped.

"Nichts" *(nothing)* Lukas answered and got up to walk upstairs.

"Was?" *(what?)* Tom snapped and grabbed Luka's arm.

"Ouch!" Lukas snapped.

Tom ripped Luka's shirt and saw that Luka's whole back and chest were full of slits and bruises.

"Who did this to you?" Tom asked furious.

"His brother! That psycho!" Lukas shouted!

"Scheiße!" *(Shit!)* Tom snapped and grabbed his car keys.

"Where are you going" I snapped at him.

"Stay here" Tom mumbled

"No!" I said

"Stay here!" Tom shouted

"I'm not letting you go there alone. I can help you!" I shouted back

"I'm trying to protect you but you won't let me!" Tom screamed at me.

"I don't want you to protect me! I can help you and I will!" I screamed back looking at his eyes.

"Fine!" Tom exhaled and we both exited the house.

When we got back to Leroy's place we saw that the car was missing and the front door was open.

We got in the house but noone was there. Everyone had left. Even Leroy's body was missing. We searched the whole place for Leroy's brother but he wasn't there.

When we understood that there was nothing that could help us in there we left. But before we got out of the door, Tom stopped walking and looked around.

"What's up?" I asked.

He didn't respond. He walked into the living room and started looking for something. I didn't know what he was looking for but I had a bad feeling.

"Ha!" Tom exhaled sharply causing me to turn around and face him.

He held a big plastic gasoline jerrycan.

"Get out of the house" he told me.

I did as he told me. I got out of the house and continued staring. After a couple minutes I saw Tom coming out of the hause while spilling gasoline all over the floor and walls. When he was done he threw the gasoline container in the house and reached to his back pocket. He took out of his pocket a pack of matches and lit one. He then threw the match in the house and ran.