Just a dream

Days went by and I was still in the hospital. Under other circumstances Tom would make a fuzz so they would let me go. But now he was so scared for me that he didn't say a thing. Even when I asked him to tell the doctors to let me go he refused. He is so scared and anxious about me and the little human that I'm about to carry. He is so caring and sweet. He doesn't get any sleep. He is always next to me watching out for me. He doesn't even let me walk alone to the toilet. I'm impressed that he can still stand. That man always impresses me. The way he can change the way he acts in a second. He became overprotective when he found out about my pregnancy. He is screaming at nurses when they are hurting me and he doesn't go anywhere anymore. No meetings, no fights, just peace.

I woke up today and saw him staring at me with a smile on his face. He fancies me every time I'm sleeping. I can feel his eyes on me.

The moment he realized I had woken up he was asking me if I wanted something all the time. When he realized that I was hungry he jumped out of the room and brought me the richest breakfast I have ever seen. Eggs, bacon, croissants, juice, hot chocolate, sausages, french toast and more.

"If I eat all this, I will be full until next year" I joked.

"If you don't like it I can bring you something else." He said seriously.

"No baby I'm okayy. I swear" I laughed

"Stop joking around and eat. You have to" he demanded.

"Yes sir" I said and started eating.

When I was done I fell asleep again.

I woke up at Leroy's place. Tom was standing in front of Leroy and they where arguing. After a couple of minutes Tom got shot in the head by Leroy and he fell in my arms dead.

I started screaming at Leroy and hitting him. After that I got to my knees and started screaming at Tom to wake up.

Suddenly I felt Tom shaking me and talking to me.

"Gia wake up!"

"Wake up baby."

I opened my eyes to see that Tom was in front of me. I was in the hospital room. Tears sliding next to my eyes. My heart beating so fast. My whole body sweating and shaking.

I quickly hugged Tom crying.

"Oh my God!" I cried while holding Tom.

"Shh it's okay. It was just a dream." Tom whispered while holding me.

"You're alive!" I cried out.

"Yes baby I'm alive and well" Tom whispered.

"It's okay baby. It was just a dream." He said.