Darkness

Life feels weird the last few days. Something inside me died when I got these tragic news about my mom. She was the only person in my family that really cared about me. My father used to hit me and my mother until we both couldn't move. He was a heartless beast who only cared about going out and fucking young girls. My mom was disgusted by his actions. She even tried to leave, but my father found her and brought her back.

I was sitting in our room when Tom came in. He couldn't walk straight. He was tripping over his own feet. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him concerned with a bit of judgement in my voice.

"Shut up bitch!" He yelled at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled back at him.

"You are my problem!" He screamed while walking towards me.

I could smell the alcohol in his breath from miles away.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Pfff... no!" He spoke.

"Tom you are wasted!" I said.

He came towards me and grabbed my face.

"What's your problem bitch?!" He yelled to my face.

The smell of alcohol was making me sick.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed and pulled myself back.

"Shut up!" He screamed and slapped me.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

"The only reason I haven't killed you is because you are carrying my child!" He screamed

My skin crawled when I heard those words. I felt sick to my stomach. The old Tom was back.

"You don't mean that!" I said.

"Oh believe me I do!" He yelled and slapped me again.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"Shut up you whore!" He screamed and slapped me once again. This time way harder.

"Stop that!" I screamed.

"No!" He screamed back.

He picked me up and pushed me down. I sat down and he grabbed my face.

"You know what you have to do" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked almost scared.

He started undoing his belt while he held eye contact with me. He took off his pants and started caressing my head. I tried to stop him but every time I moved the slightest he slapped me. 

"I hate it when you drink" I said.

"You will be a good little whore now and satisfy me" he spoke.

"No!" I yelled.

He slapped me again.

"I don't want to!" I screamed.

"Don't make me hurt you!" He said.

"Please stop!" I cried out.

"Why should I?" He yelled in my face. "Why the fuck? I never stopped with the other bitches! What makes you so special?" He screamed in my face. His voice was filled with anger.

"Please Tom!" I cried.  

His cold gaze sent shivers down my spine. He seemed so heartless and careless. He looked like a true monster. I was screaming my heart out while he started pushing my head towards his dick, causing me to gag. I cried my lungs out but he seemed to like it. He was so harsh. It felt like a nightmare. A real nightmare. 

I was pulling back so I could breath for a second. 

"What have I've done to you?" I screamed, choking on my tears.

He wouldn't talk. But his eyes were speaking for him. His eyes mirrored his heart and the only thing I could see in his heart was darkness. 

He suddenly picked me up and pushed me on the bed. I was laying there while he was all over me. I fought for my life but he was way stronger than me. I punched him but it turned out to be a terrible mistake because he became way more violent. 

He was hitting me on the face causing me to get dizzy. 

"Please stop!" I screamed.

He didn't speak. He just stared which was way worse. 

When he started going in and out. The pain was intense. I was so dry and sore. 

I started screaming and crying but he didn't stop. He actually became way more harsh. I could see in his eyes that he was enjoying watching me suffer from the pain he was causing me.

"I love it when you are suffering. I love causing you pain" He whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I cried out.

Once again, I didn't get an answer. The pain was getting worse and worse. My screams were getting louder and louder.

When he was finally done with me he fell asleep peacefully next to me. 

I was way too exhausted to get up. I just stayed there crying quietly next to that heartless, violent monster. It was obvious to me that I was a little fuck toy, a punching bag to him.