Never

When we started searching the place to find Lukas we found strange things. Like a photo of Tom stabbed with a knife on the wall. Two junkies sleeping on the ground. One girl in the bathtub with foam coming out of her mouth and a needle in her arm.

Eventually we found a locked door. When we tried to hear what's going on in there we heard someone screaming but we couldn't understand what he was saying.

Tom kicked open this door too and when we got in the room we came across something really creepy.

Lukas was tied to a chair with his mouth taped. The chair Lukas was tied to was in the middle of the room. It was surrounded by dead bodies. Some of them were so rotten, you could almost see their bones. The moment we opened the door, that disgusting smell of rotten bodies spread.
Some of the bodies didn't even had a head.

When I saw all that I turned around and leaned down ready to vomit. It was the second worst thing I've ever seen in my life. Tom ran towards Lukas crying.  He ripped the ropes with his bare hands causing them to bleed. When he managed to release Lukas he ran out of the room to see if I'm fine.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked me while he held me in his arms.

"What the fuck! That Leroy guy is a psycho!" I shouted.

"Hell yes I am" Leroy said from the other side of the room pointing his gun to us.

"You motherfucker!" Tom shouted and pointed his gun to Leroy.

"You never learn! Give me the bitch!" Leroy shouted back.

"No!" Tom screamed while holding me tight.

"I'm not asking for a lot! Just give me your whore and your brother will live!" Leroy chuckled.

"Never!" Tom screamed and shot Leroy in the head.