?

I woke up in our house. The sun was shining bright and the windows were open. I could smell the flowers from our garden. I looked around. Something seemed different.

I got up and i walked in the kitchen. There I saw a little girl playing on the floor. She wasn't more than 4 years old. Her brown hair was falling in her face while she was playing. Her hair color was the exact same as my natural hair.

"Hey mommy" the little girl said.

"Come play with me" she said.

"What?" I asked confused, trying to figure out what is happening.

"Mommy why did daddy leave?" She asked me.

I stayed silent. I didn't know what to answer.

"He told me he loved me very much but then... he left... did he lie? He didn't love me?" The little girl said.

I kneeled down in front of the little girl. I tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her big brown eyes. Her eyes reminded me of Tom's eyes so much. It was like i was looking into his.

"Baby, what are you saying?" I asked her confused while i caressed her cheek.

"Mommy... is daddy coming back?" She asked me. Tears building in her eyes. Her little hands were shaking.

I didn't answer. Something didn't let me. It was like someone chopped off my tongue.