Still standing

I froze there sweating. I could hear my heart beating like drums in a heavy metal song. I didn't dare to open my eyes. I was terrified. My body was numb. My legs shaking.

When I opened my eyes, to my surprise I was still standing. I wasn't the one laying on the floor. I saw Tom in front of me. I didn't even look back, I just ran to hug him while bursting in tears.

"Shh. It's fine. He's gone." Tom said hugging me.

"Tom watch out!" I screamed when I saw a guy behind him running towards us with a baseball bat in his hands.

Tom didn't speak. He turned around with his gun in his hand. But before Tom got to shoot, the guy already hit Tom's hand causing him to drop his gun.

"Son of a bitch!" Tom shouted looking at his hand.

The guy tried to hit Tom again but Tom grabbed the bat and threw it to the floor.
After that they started wrestling. Tom got punched in the face. After that Tom touched his nose to see that it was bleeding. When he saw the blood on his hands he started laughing and then he licked the blood from his hand.

The moment his hand was out of his mouth he punched that guy in the face causing him to fall down. Tom started kicking him as hard as he could while groaning. He had his hand on his chest. It seemed like the wound was bleeding again.

When the guy was left unconscious, Tom spat his blood on the guy's face.

I couldn't talk. How was he so strong and had such high pain tolerance? I wouldn't be able to do half of the things Tom just did.

After that extreme wrestling, Tom took out a cigarette. He placed it in his mouth. His nose hadn't stopped bleeding. The blood slid down his upper lip and reached the cigarette. I don't know why but it turned me on.

While he was smoking his bloody cigarette I standed there admiring him and his strength.