Good as new

*GIA'S POV*

I'm so confused. I feel like I've been through the exact same thing like a month ago. It's like a bad dream that I can't wake up from. I've had the exact same conversations with Tom when I got out of the hospital... what the hell is going on. I'm lost.

"Tom... what the fuck happened?" I asked him all confused with an angry look.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked. He seemed confused as well.

"I mean... why are we still alive? Who the fuck saved us?" I asked, kind of shouting a little because of my tangled thoughts.

"I saved you..." Tom answered staring at me with a weird look on his face.

"But... you committed suicide after you found me dead in the bathtub..." I said while trying to not look crazy.

"What are you talking about babe?" He asked me leaning towards me. His face seemed serious.

"Don't you remember?" I asked in a high-pitched voice.

"No baby I don't. " Tom replied. Suspicion was written on his dark eyes.

"I committed suicide after I found out that you were the one who hired these jerks to rape me. And you committed suicide next to me after you found me dead..." I said.

"You're speaking nonsense babe... I never hired anyone to rape you and you never committed..." Tom replied in a wierd tone.

"What are you talking about..." I said and took a look at my wrist. There was no cut or even scar. I touched my left wrist lightly in the beginning but then I pressed my fingers on the same spot I cut and there was nothing. Good as new.