I'm all yours

Weeks went by and Tom would become more and more sarcastic. It seemed like that was his coping mechanism. He would act like nothing happened but through his eyes you could see how much he hurted.

One morning I woke up to him crying quietly next to me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him all confused.

"Nothing" he replied wiping a tear off his cheek.

"I know it's tough baby..." I said trying to calm him down.

He didn't speak. He just nodded and looked away embarrassed.

"I bet I can cheer you up" I smirked while placing my hand on his stomach and dragging it down over his boxers.

He looked at me all serious.

"Come on now sir. I know you want it." I teased him with my hand not moving a bit from his sensitive area.

"Someone woke up horny today " he smirked and touched my hand that was placed on his body but he didn't stop me. He actually pressed my hand on his already hard cock.

I got on top of him and started moving my hips.

"Do you want me? I'm all yours" I whispered to his ear.

I could feel him harden underneath his boxers. I didn't stop moving my hips.

"I wanna ride" I whispered.

He helped me take off his boxers. I didn't take off my thong. I just moved it to the side.

When it first got in I gasped out of pleasure. My eyes rolled back and I opened my mouth. I was the one in control which made me feel hotter. The way he was whimpering made my self respect disappear.

"Use me" I whispered.

"Show me how bad you want it" he smirked

"I'm craving you sir. Please." I cried.

He layed me down on my back and his hand met my neck.

"You wanna cum?" His fingers brushed against my folds, prodding at my entrance with a lazy grin and an evil glint in his eyes. He didn't wait for a response, hand squeezing my neck before pushing three fingers in me and thrusting them at a pace that had me gasping for air.

He was the meanest when he pulled out. Tears sliding next to my eyes as I looked up at him licking his fingers clean while keeping eye contact with me.

Before I got to say a single word, his manhood was in me again. This time he wasn't going easy on me.

It didn't take more than five minutes before I started screaming out of pleasure. I arched my back and I buried my fingernails in his flesh. My head was pounding and I turned red as I tried to hold back.

"Come on baby, squirt for me." He whispered

I started squirting all over him. My nails digged deeper in his chest leaving marks. He came in me making let out a loud moan as I felt his hot juices swimming around in me. He pulled out and layed next to me.

"God you're so hot when you reach it" he whispered while breathing heavily.