Miracle

*GIA'S POV*

The moment Tom entered the room I relaxed completely.

His face lit up with excitement as he saw me holding our child.

He ran up to me and got to his knees. He caressed our child's face softly while tears rolled down his cheeks.

"She's so beautiful" He said smiling at her.

"I'm thinking about Valerie... it means strong and brave in Latin" I said to Tom.

"It's great. Valerie..." he said happily.

Time passed quickly when Valerie was born. Everything seemed perfect. Tom would still fight though.

I used to fight with him for hours about him risking his health but he never listened to me. He used to scream that he is doing it for us and then he would leave.

He seemed in love with our baby girl. He was such a softie around her. He would get up in the middle of the night to calm her down when she was crying. He didn't want to wake me up.

Have you ever been questioned if you believe in miracles? If you think that a true miracle might happen? A lot of people answer not to this question. They think that miracles aren't real. That they don't happen this days. I was one of them until May 13th. This day changed my life. This day changed the way I think. This day changed... me.