She's awake!

The days went by but she didn't wake up. The doctors weren't 100% positive about her recovery. But I knew that she will wake up suddenly.

I never left from the room she was in. I was always next to her. I watched her. I watched the ceiling, the door, the cars out the window, the people walking, the kids running and playing, the dirty floor, the machines that were plugged in her bruised body, the doctors getting in the room and then exiting the room. I had noticed every little detail about the room. The TV that was old and had a scratch on the screen, the walls that had cracks and the paint that was fading, the door handle that was rusty and old. Even the curtains that were ripped in some places.

I missed my house. My safe and warm house that had been through so much but still loved me. But I couldn't stay in my house without her. It felt empty and sad. My house didn't seem like home without her in there. Without her struggling to open the jar of jam. Without her being scared to sleep alone. Without her not knowing how to fix the TV when it used to break. Without her breaking glasses and plates when she was mad.

And then I understood that I didn't miss the house. I simply missed her and her stupid attitude.

July 10th
Days went by and she was still sleeping on that rusty old hospital bed. I was so positive though. I knew she was going to be okay.

July 11th
It was a wierd night. It was windy and kind if cold which was wierd because it was summer. I fell asleep on the chair with a cigarette in my hand. Still not leaving Gia.

Suddenly I heard a weak, familiar voice calling my name. I immediately flinched which caused me to open my eyes. I saw Gia looking at me. I immediately dropped my all burned out cigarette and got down to my knees.

"Welcome back baby" I said while holding her hand. My heart was racing. I couldn't focus my eyes because of the happiness I felt. I just wanted to jump up and down and scream like a little kid.

"Tom what happened?" She asked all confused.

"You crashed baby" I said.

"After that?"

"You got in a coma for a month" I said.

"You look; different" she said smiling.

"Well baby I haven't even looked at myself in the mirror after that crash. I was always here next to you waiting for you to wake up" I said rubbing my eyes trying to wake up completely.

"Tom" she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I forgive you" she said smiling.

I immediately bursted into tears while squeezing her hand.

"Thank you baby" I said crying

"Please don't do that again Tom. Please you scared me" she said in a cracking voice and a tear sliding next to her eye.

"No baby I won't. I promise" I cried. I understood that she was hallucinating when she took Stefan's car. So there was nothing I could do than waiting for her to understand what happened.

"Let me get the nurses" I said and walked out of the room.

I then walked down the hall to find someone. I saw a doctor walking. I ran up to him.

"She's awake!" I told him while my eyes where watering again and my heart started racing again.

We got in the room with the doctor and two nurses.

"Hi Georgia. How do you feel?" The doctor asked her while I went to her and held my hand again.

"Good, just a bit tired" she replied.

"Well I'm happy for that. We will run some tests to see that everything is okay and if everything is fine you are allowed to leave." The doctor said. A nurse took the board hanging in front of her bed and wrote something.

After that they took some of her blood to run the tests and left the room.

"Everything is going to be okay baby. You'll see. You are so strong. " I said smiling.

She was looking at my face. Especially my unshaved beard

"I need to shave huh?" I asked laughing and touching my beard.

"No I ; I like it" she said smiling.

I layed down in her bed and hugged her. She snuggled in my hug. Suddenly I heard the door opening and I saw Lukas coming in.

"Lukas! Hi!" She said surprised.

"Welcome back Gia!" He said and ran up to her to hug her

"How do you feel?" She asked him.

"Oh I'm good. How do you feel?" Lukas asked her.

"I'm feeling fine. I'm happy you are fine" she said and chuckled.

She then fell asleep in my arms.

"Hey. Wake up." I said in a whispering voice.

She opened my eyes and faced me and the nurse in the room.

"What?" She asked in a sleepy voice

"We are leaving baby" I said and jumped like a little kid not being able to hide my feelings anymore.

"Really?!" She asked surprised

"Yes!" I said.

The nurse came and took out all the shit that they had plugged in her body.

"Ouch!" She said when the nurse took a needle out of her.

"You are hurting her!" I snapped at the nurse.

"It's okay baby" Gia said trying to calm me down.

When they were done with he I took her to my arms and putted her in my car and we headed home.

At home she seemed kind of wierd and distant from me. God knows what she dreamed of or saw. I tried to comfort her and make her feel like home. When she started to feel comfortable again I opened the TV and putted on Family Guy. She was just looking at me. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable again.

I then got a phome call. It was Lukas. He wanted to tell me that Leon's men were after Gia now to get revenge.

She asked me what's going on and I told her about it. She seemed scared bur I comforted her.

I then got another call from Lukas telling me that Leon's attacked our spot. I quickly hanged up and called Klaus and told him to go to our spot with back up immediately.

They asked me if I could go but I said no because I didn't want to leave her alone or drag her to the spot. She was too tired.