Chapter 73 - His Birthday - Part 3

They quickly moved from a vertical position to a horizontal one.

Evan's back hit the bed before he could gather himself, and Ryan was right on top of him, though he was hoisting himself up on his elbows to keep from putting his full weight on top of him. Not that Evan would mind.

They were both breathing rapidly and though there was some hesitation present, this being a first for both of them, they still didn't hesitate to explore the other's body with their hands.

"You still haven't told me if you have a kink," Evan remarked, pulling Ryan closer to him by his neck. At the same time, he parted his legs so that Ryan could get a better position on top of him. It made them a little closer again, so they couldn't doubt that the other wasn't enjoying it, as they could feel the exact evidence of their passion.

"Mmm, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll make some now," was Ryan's reply, and there their conversation ended for a moment as Ryan moved to Evan's neck.

After all the teasing Evan had given him, Ryan now decided to show off his best game with how his lips, teeth, and tongue were all engaged to drive his partner crazy with just a touch on his neck.

Evan tried to tame himself, but failed and wild moans quickly began to escape his lips. It was like heavenly music to Ryan, and it encouraged him all the more to keep going.

"Fuck, you're so good at this."

Without thinking, Evan's hands went into Ryan's hair and his fingers began to wade through it. They were pretty tangled after all that making out, so it was no wonder he'd accidentally tugged on it. Before he could apologize, though, this time it was Ryan who moaned.

"I think I've found the kink." There was a near-breathlessness to Evan's voice that could be blamed not only on his excitement but also on his inability to think at the moment.

Ryan pulled himself away from the spot he'd been working so diligently on and moved back up, finding himself face-to-face with his other half. Both of his hands braced next to his head, exuding a certain dominance that made Evan blush, and though he had previously thought that the black-haired boy couldn't get any hotter, he was obviously wrong.

Without hesitation, the two came closer again, Evan arching up and Ryan leaning down, their lips meeting in a violent movement that caused their teeth to crash into each other. Neither reacted, however, and they let themselves be consumed by the intoxicating taste of the other.

Evan's hands automatically went into his black hair, and this time he didn't hold back. Very quickly, this turned the ink-haired boy into a moaning mess, and it quickly became the job of Evan's mouth to muffle those sweet sounds.

Ryan, of course, was not to be embarrassed and decided to drive Evan into the same frenzy he was currently experiencing. One of his hands subtly moved away from Evan's head and slid down to his chest, mapping a path all the way to his nipple. And although Evan had hitherto thought that male nipples were useless, he was quickly convinced otherwise.

"Fuck." His whisper took advantage of the brief moment when their lips parted.

It almost seemed that they were both taking this as a competition, trying to seduce the other as much as possible and cause him to lose control. At least that's what Evan thought as he decided to return the favour and not lose his grip on Ryan's hair at the same time, bending his leg so that he could touch Ryan's side with his knee and pull him even closer to him, even though it seemed impossible.

This time it was Ryan who broke their kiss to start the conversation.

"I'm starting to get the feeling you've been studying ahead of time."