003. ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

The way to the boarding house was silent. Stefan being to busy to stare at Arabella, not believing she was actually back. And Arabella being to worried about Stefan and his wounds, which slowly starting to heal. She knew he would heal eventually, but he needed blood, only she did not understand why he didn't drink any.

"Are you sure you don't want blood?" She asked him while making him sit on the couch.

"I've been thinking. I'm going to drink a little bit human blood every day, to build it up. Your sister has been drinking vervain everyday for the past 145 years."

"You don't drink human blood? Why not?" She asked totally ignoring the part about Katherine. When he didn't answer, Arabella knew. "You're a Ripper."

Then the rest walked in. Including Caroline's mother. "Are the deputies okay?" She asked and Elena nodded. While the four of them (Elena, Damon, Caroline and her mother) walked towards the basement Stefan spoke again. "Can you get a blood bag? There is a freezer downstairs. I'm going to the library."

"Okay." She walked downstairs to the freezer picked out a blood bag, just when Caroline and Elena passed.

"What happened?" She questioned Damon, who just came out of the cellar. "She just said that Caroline isn't her daughter anymore." The brunette felt guilt towards the girl. She had become a vampire because of her sister. 

And Liz should be happy to still have her daughter after everything that had happened to her. She would have given millions to speak to her family again, and Liz just decided to ignore her daughter. 

She knew being a Forbes means growing up hating vampires, but you can change your believing for your own blood.

When she passed the living room, where Elena and Caroline were sitting, she gave them a small smile, which they returned. "Stefan?" Arabella called out, not knowing where the library is of course. "In here."

Stefan was sitting on the couch and Arabella sat down beside him, while taking a glass and poured a couple drops of blood in it. "Here." He hesitated but drank it. "It's okay Stef, you made the right decision." They stared at each other for a few moments before he asked it.

"Why did you leave, Arabella?"

Arabella looked away, not sure how to answer this question. She had two options in front of her.

1. Telling him the truth and bringing him in danger.

2. Blame Katherine and tell him she can't explain so Stefan is not in danger.

She wouldn't be lying if she picked the last option. Stefan would be the safer.. So would her brother and sister. Although she was mad at her sister for all the things she had done, she didn't want Katherine dead.

"I can't Stefan. My brother would kill me, not really kill me but you know what I mean. It was Katherine her plan, she wanted us to be save. I had no idea she had given you both her blood. I didn't want that life for you or for Damon." She wanted to explain everything to him. She really did, but she knew she couldn't. Everywhere, we're people who know of her past.