008. ᴋᴀᴛᴇʀɪɴᴀ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella woke up from her phone ringing. When she saw that it was Stefan, she declined. He kept trying a few more times and she finally picked up the phone when she saw Elena's name. She looked over to her brother, who was lying on the other bed of their hotel room.

"Elena, why are you calling at seven in the morning?" She asked.

"One, you said that you were gonna go to school with us." Arabella groaned when she remembered how she called the school, a couple of days ago, already regretting doing so.

"Two, Stefan called and he said that you didn't pick up, but they need to talk to us."

"About what?"

"I have no idea. He only said it was important. So I'll pick you up in an hour." Elena said.

"Fine." Arabella replied before ending the call and laying her phone back down on her bed.

An hour later

When she was about to walk though the door an hour later, her brother woke up.

Wonder how he does that, staying asleep, I made noise, a lot, and he has supernatural hearing. He's weird.

"Where are you going, Arabella?" He asked.

"School."

"Have fun." He said to her smirking.

Arabella went back to her bed, grabbed her pillow and throw it at him. "Oh fuck off."

"You were the one who signed up for school, not me."

Arabella sighed. "I was. I wanted to spend time with my new friends and my boyfriend. But now Stefan helped everyone put our sister in that tomb, not so much anymore." And she walked out, before her brother could say anything.

She saw Elena's car directly when she came in the parking lot. "Hey Lena."

"Hey Bella. We'll be fast, just see what they have to say and then leave for school."

"School, yay." She faked cheered.

"It's not that horrible." Elena said, even though everyone knows that's a big lie.

"Yes it is. My friends, minus you, tried to kill my sister and Stefan and Damon helped them. No wait Damon was the one who came up with the plan probably."

Even though Elena was more than happy that her doppelgänger was in the tomb, where she could not hurt any of her friends and family. She felt sorry for her friend Arabella, not Katherine.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Damon opened the door. "Hello Elena. Sunshine-"

Elena cuts him off. "Stefan here? He called. Said it was important."