037. ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Hey, Bekah." Arabella said, greeting Rebekah as she was ready to knock on the front door of the Mikaelson house. "Oh. OH." She spoke as she looked back at her friend, realizing that she was still wearing her dress from last night? "Who did you do?" She asked her best friend.

"I don't think you want an answer to that." The blonde replied, slyly, as she remembered last night.

"Huh? OH? EW." Arabella said, realizing the blonde was talking about her brother.

Rebekah entered the house first, already getting greeted by Kol, who heard them enter. "Well, well, well, there's our girl." He said as Rebekah tried to get past him, but he didn't let her.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah spoke, annoyed as Klaus looked up at his siblings with an amused smile.

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Kol asked.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah said but she heard Klaus laughing as she pushed Kol aside. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus said.

"Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment. I'm bored." Kol said as he sat back down.

"Well, then I'll just go home." Arabella spoke up, as Kol and Klaus looked up at the same time.

"There's my favorite girl." Kol grinned before going over to her and hugging her, ignoring Klaus's glare.

"Wanna go to the Grill with me?" She asked. After all they did need to catch up with each other. It had been way to long.

"Finally something fun." Kol said in a sing song voice. As he walked out after his best friend.

Not noticing that Klaus was following them until they were out the door, but both Kol and Arabella just decided to go with it.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You think the killer is a vampire?" Was the first thing Arabella heard when she, Kol and Klaus arrived at the Grill. The bar to be more exact.

"There no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion."

"Ah, come on now." Klaus said, catching Meredith and Alaric's attention. "Let's not go blaming the new family in town just 'cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother, Arabella and I are just here to let off some steam. Right, love? Right, Kol?

"Right." Kol said, while looking at Meredith.

"Ignore them." Arabella said to the two humans. "Hey, Ric and this is Meredith I suppose?" She asked, looking over to the woman.