023. ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Hell. Pure hell, is what Arabella Pierce and Stefan Salvatore went through on their little summer trip with the hybrid. Already the first night had gone wrong.

Arabella had demanded sleep, even though she is a vampire and doesn't need it. They had stopped at a motel, but only two rooms were left.

"You take 201, me and Arabella take room 217." Niklaus announced.

Arabella raised her eyebrow at him. "You mean, me and Stefan take room 217, right?"

Klaus shook his head. "No." There was no way he was going to let Stefan and Arabella stay together in a motel room, her scent mixed with Stefan's was already driving him slightly insane.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Why don't you just take the room and sleep, Bels?" Stefan suggested.

"Yeah, I'm not leaving you here alone with him." She arguied.

"He won't kill me. My life is bounded to yours right?" Stefan spoke as he kissed her forehead. "Go."

Arabella looked back at the two when she stepped in the elevator Stefan used his vampire speed to go after her, when Klaus wasn't looking, leaving the hybrid to go after him, but the door closed just before Niklaus could enter.

"He's gonna be happy." Arabella spoke, sarcastically, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oops." Stefan said before closing the space between them, pushing her slight to the back of the elevator.

Seconds later they heard a ping and the door went open, they thought they were alone, until the heard someone growling and were met with Klaus' angry face, who groaned in pain as Arabella gave him a aneurism.

The two quickly ran to their motel room, once again closing the door right in front of the Mikaelson, who was about to break the door, but stopped when he heard Arabella, saying if he broke it, she would shove one of the door pieces so far up his ass that he'll choke on it.

Not wanting to risk an angry and unhappy Arabella, he stayed outside the door until it was 7 am the next morning, nocking on it, repeatedly.

He smiled widely as Arabella opened the door with a smile, which fell when she saw him.

"Stefan, love, I though we were going to take the dog out for a walk later today?"

Klaus smirk fell. "Funny, my angel. You always had a such a sense of humor didn't you?"

"I know."

"I am not pretending to be pregnant." Arabella yelled as she throw the sweater back at the hybrid's face.