041. ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

BRIEFLY SMUT WARNING🌶️ (not much but just in case people get triggered by it)

Salvatore Boarding House

"Okay, so we just need to figure out where Alaric's alter ego left the last stake and were all safe." Arabella stated. Victor had already handed over nine white oak stakes, which meant two to go. They still had one here but they had no idea where Alaric had left the last one.

"Yes." Stefan answered, standing in front of the fire place as Damon entered with a big full of clothes, Arabella assumed, and put it down on the ground as he entered further.

"Did you hear from Klaus?" The oldest Salvatore asked.

"Not yet. I'm sure we will soon, though. He's expecting us to deliver two stakes. We only have one."

"Well, that's going to be disappointing for him." Damon spoke, shrugging.

Arabella shook her head at him. He did realize is they didn't find that stake soon, at least a few of them were gonna die. Well from Klaus's line they knew for sure. If Alaric staked Klaus, Tyler, Riley, herself and so also Stefan would die with him.

"I'll get it out of Alaric. I just need some time." Stefan spoke.

"I like that confidence, Stefan. I don't share it, but I like it."

"You don't think I can do what it takes?"

"Well, you're good Stefan again. You're in control."

"Have you ever flown first class?" Damon asked Elena as she also entered the living room.

"Who did you have to compel for that?" Elena asked.

"Please. I used miles." Damon replied as he took both their bags and got out of the house to put them in his car."

"Bye, Lena." Arabella said as her friend walked out of the house, getting a wave in reply.

"Let's just go down to see what he has to say." Arabella said, standing up and walking towards the stairs that lead to the basement, where Alaric was currently.

She, however was stopped by Stefan, who wrapped his arms around her waist.

"We still have the entire day to do that and besides Alaric needs to fall asleep first anyway."

"Yes, that's true but what-" She was cut off by his lips kissing hers.

"Yeah, you're right." Arabella said as he pulled back. "We do have the entire day." And the house was empty...

🌶️

"Hmh." He hummed before kissing her again, this time slowly going down to her neck.

She slowly moaned when he walked them both over to the couch, lying above her as they dropped on the couch.