013. ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʟꜰ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer that screams: 'I should have known better.' "

"What is it, Stevie?" Jules asked him.

"When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said about Mason being here for the moonstone, something clicked. There was this moment back in Florida when I suspected Mason was up to something. Cause he was banging that hot vampire chic, Kathy, and he didn't want anyone to know."

"All right. Just get to the point." Jules said, annoyed that he was taking so long just to say something.

"That is the point, Jules. It's the sun and moon curse. Mason was asking me all kinds of question about it. If it could be broken and when that evil man-witch showed up last night, double-click. Witched, vampires, moonstone. They're putting everything in place to break the curse."

Brady looked at Jules. "We can't let them do that even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town."

Stevie showed them the picture of Mason and Katherine in the bar, but to Jules confusion, Arabella was also in it.

She still had the feeling that she had seen her somewhere before that day in the grill, but couldn't place where. But Brady did.

"That's Arabella Pierce."

Jules and Stevie looked at him confused. "You know her?"

"No, not personally, but that's one of the Original vampires' wife."

"Tyler said she was dating Stefan Salvatore."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella's phone started ringing early in the morning, making Caroline pushed her out of the bed. 

"Hello?" Arabella asked with a groan. She maybe be a vampire, but she still loved her sleep.

"How was the slumber party?" She heard Stefan's voice through the other side of the line, making her become awake, directly.

"Good. Much needed. You got any plans for today?"

"No, why?" He asked her.

"I just need to tell you something that I forgot to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Face to face."

"Alright, just come to the boarding house."

"All right, is my brother there actually?" Arabella asked, she had to speak to him about their ways to get Katherine out of the tomb.