021. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Now both Jules and the vampire were laying dead next to Greta, Jules' heart ripped out and the vampire with a stake sticking out of his chest, and Klaus was dropping a drop of Arabella's blood, which he had taken from her before they left, with the werewolf's and vampire's blood. 

Klaus made his way over to Elena, who tried to back up from him in fear, only to be stopped by the fire. "Careful." He warned, smirking before his expression turned to annoyance. "Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"I'm here to talk." Stefan said, only heard by Klaus and Arabella. Seeings as Jenna was still having trouble using her vampire abilities.

"Very well then." He speeded up. "What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?"

"You don't need to kill Jenna. I'll take her place." He offered, not knowing how safe Jenna was at the moment.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Don't play games with me. You'll get what you want." Stefan said, annoyed.

"You're quite the hero, aren't you? Yeah, I've heard that about you."

"Just make the trade. Me for Jenna."

Arabella just sighed. Did he really not see them sitting on the ground, safely?

"What are they saying, Bella?" Elena asked.

Klaus was finding it rather funny that Stefan thought he would seriously put Arabella in any danger, even if it means putting up with the Salvatore.

He walked back down to the ring, Stefan following directly behind him and his eyes fell on Arabella and Jenna. He looked confused over to Greta, to see two bodies.

"It's offending that you think I would put my wife's live at risk for you playing the hero. There's no choice." Niklaus spoke before stabbing a stake in Stefan's back, where he couldn't reach it.

"Klaus." Arabella scolded.

"Don't worry, my love, I have other plans for that." He replied looking down at Stefan with hate. If only Stefan's life wasn't linked to Arabella's, he would've already put a stake through it.

He snapped Stefan's neck, ignoring Arabella's muttering.

"Whenever you're ready, Greta."

A little while later and after too many tries of trying to get to Stefan, to take the stake from his back, and Klaus stopping her in the process, Arabella stopped trying.

Her eyes landed on Elena. 

"Are they gonna kill him?" The doppelgänger asked, quietly.

Both Arabella and Stefan nodded.

"It's time." Klaus spoke as he walked towards Elena, who glared at him before making her way to the witch.

Arabella watched the three standing a few meters away from them.