004. ᴘʟᴀɴ ʙ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Arabella, wakeup." That was the first thing Arabella Pierce heard that morning.

"Stefan,what are you doing? It's way to early." She muttered in response, before turning around

"Arabella it's 10 o'clock."

"Yes, way too early." Stefan chuckled."Guess I have to eat these waves all by myself."

Now Arabella sat up straight. "Waffles? Where?"

Stefan picked up the plate from his nightstand and showed her. As Arabella went to grab the plate with waffles, Stefan put it above her head. "Oh my God, you're mean." She spoke before kissing him.

Stefan totally off guard with Arabella's lips on his, lowered the waffles. She leaned back and took them out of his hand.

"Who's mean now?"

"Still you, Stefan, nobody takes my food away from me, and definitely not in the morning. Who takes food away from a girl at 10 in the morning?"

"I remember how you always loved waffles at breakfast."

(I have no idea if waffles existed so long ago, so let just go with it)

"Still do, still do."

⭒❃.✮:▹

After Arabella had eaten her waffles, she got dressed. Luckily Lexi left some clothes the last time she was here. And the two of them went downstairs.

NOTE: Lexi is not dead. Like she deserved way more attention and screen time.

"Look at that." Arabella spoke before poking her finger in her brother's face. "Big brother, wakie wakie. Hey Damon." She turned around to see Damon coming into the room.

"Sun-." Damon was cut off by the bell ringing and went to open it, only to reveal the youngest Gilbert standing in front of the door.

"I need to talk to you." He spoke.

"And when I need to talk to you." Damon replied before shutting the door, but Jeremy quickly placed his hands on the door, trying to let it open.

"Tyler has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." He said.

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon said.

"But Mason Lockwood is, he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend, that's why he is here."

"A moonstone?"

"And I know where it is." Jeremy said.

"And you're bringing me this why?"