039. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Salvatore house

ARABELLA 

Arabella found herself sitting at a bar with a brunette. The same woman from the last 'dream' she had had.

"Third time in here this week." The bartender said to them.

"We're obsessed with The Gumbo, Jane-Anne." The woman next to her, answered.

"The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish." The bartender, Jane-Anne filled a glass while glancing across the room to look at her sister, who could be found working on the other side of the restaurant, more towards the back;

"We've asked around the quarter about my family." 

"And?" Jane-Anne asked, handing both the girls a Martini.

"Nothing. Zero. Can't find a single person who remembers them." Arabella said and Hayley nodded.

"Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago."

And finally Arabella know the brunette's name.

"What do you mean, people like me?" Hayley asked as Jane-Anne walked around the bar to the other side to stand besides them. The three didn't notice Sophie watching them as Jane-Anne placed a map on the bar. 

"In the Bayou, they call the werewolves Roux-Ga-Roux." She drew a circle around a point on the map. "You head out there, you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go." 

Hayley took the map as both she and Arbella stood up, smiling one last time at Jane-Anne before they both left the bar.

Her eyes opened and the first thing she saw was a sleeping Riley on next to her and her brother, reading some book he had probably found in Stefan's room, which they were in at the moment.

"Where's Stefan?" 

Victor closed his book and put in on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Good morning to you too."

"Is he okay?" Arabella asked again.

"He's fine."

"Define fine."

"He's doing all right, I suppose." Victor shrugged. "After he half almost drank all the blood out of your body, you went back in your little black eyes coma thingy, which by the way was two days ago. Riley has not left your side ever since and Rebekah called me, saying she needed your help with something."

"How have you and Bekah been?" Arabella asked, curiously. After almost 500 years the two had been reunited, so she wanted to know all the details.