033. ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"He's late." Stefan sighed, annoyed. If only his brother could get his ass downstairs they could have already been back from the old witch house by now.

"Call down, darling. We don't want your hair falling out now do we?"

Stefan grinned, stepping closer to her. "I think that we'll have to worry more about your hair then mine."

Arabella gasped dramatically. "You did not."

"I did, though."

"Hmm." Arabella hummed, before standing up on the tip of her feet so she could kiss him.

When Damon finally arrived downstairs, the two pulled away from each other.

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna easily self-destructive. Why are you all cheaper?" Stefan asked his brother, who just ignored him and walked out of the front door. The same smile still plastered on his face.

"Can I come?" Riley's voice came from the kitchen. The werewolf was clearly eating something.

"You have to anyway, love." Arabella answered, before turning to Stefan. "We have to go to school later, anyway."

⭒❃.✮:▹

The witch house 

Bonnie was trying to break the coffin open with a spell, talking in Latin. Until she stopped chanting and tried to open the coffin again, but still the coffin's door wouldn't budge.

"Why won't you open?" Bonnie yelled frustrated, closing her eyes in frustration. But when the Bennett witch opened her eyes again, the coffins were all gone.

She looked up when she hear footsteps coming from the stairs, signalling her that there was someone in the house with her. 

When she asked if someone was there, the witch did not get an answer.

Outside the house

Damon, Stefan, Arabella and Riley were walking towards the house, while Stefan was shooting questions at his brother, still not fully trusting the older Salvatore to have not said anything to the doppelgänger.

"You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?"

Damon shook his head. "No, I said I wouldn't."