018. ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

While putting her hair up with a clip, Arabella continued her way downstairs, to where the Salvatores keep their blood stash. As she saw the door to the cellar, she walked in to see Elena sitting against the door with the dagger in her hands.

"What did you do?" Arabella asked, her eyes moving over to Elijah's body.

"I need answers. I need to know." Elena answered simply. Arabella understood her. I mean if she was gonna get sacrificed in some ritual she would like to know as well.

"What happened to him?" She asked, seeing the Original burned clothes.

"Damon."

Arabella hummed, of course Damon had something to do with that.

"When did-?" Arabella wanted to ask when exactly she pulled the dagger out, but was cut off when Elijah gasped awake.

"Elijah." Both girls said as they made their way over to him.

"Katerina." Elijah spoke.

FLASHBACK

"Ah, good evening, Trevor. I am pleased you could join us." Elijah spoke as Trevor came walking over.

"I could not miss the birthday celebration." The young vampire replied.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is this mystery girl of which you?"

"Right this way." Trevor said as he made his way back over to the Petrova siblings, Elijah following right behind him.

"My dear." Trevor got Katerina's attention, making her turn around and face the Original. The two other Petrovas also quit their conversation.

END FLASHBACK

"Elijah, it's me, Elena." Elena said as she shushed him.

"Oh my God."

FLASHBACK

"Forgive me, you remind me of someone." Elijah spoke, still looking at Katerina.

"Ladies, Victor, may I introduce the lord Elijah?"

Katerina's eyes widened a bit, as Elijah grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"A pleasure, my Lord."

"Pleasure is all mine."

END FLASHBACK

They both looked at each other as Elijah's eyes closed again.

"What in the hell is wrong with him?" Arabella questioned, but at the exact time Elijah's eyes snapped back open, and said. "I can't breath."