022. ᴀꜱ ɪ ʟᴀʏ ᴅʏɪɴɢ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella had been out for almost two days. Nobody knew what was going on, they had even been to Katherine and Victor for some sort of solution, who knew nothing, only making them more worried for their little sister well being, which they believe was not that great, now Niklaus Mikaelson was back in her life. These kinds of 'concussions' had only been since they came back to Mystic Falls. Since Stefan and Klaus.

Stefan had not been doing well either. Between watching Arabella and keeping a close eye on Damon, who was locked up in the cellar so he wouldn't kill himself.

Damon was couching up blood, a lot, while resting on his arm.

"Lie still. Conserve your strength." Stefan told his older brother, before going back up to his bedroom, to Arabella, who was still lying on the bed, no sign of life. The marks hadn't disappeared either.

ARABELLA

"How long has it been, mama?" Arabella wondered, she knew it had at least been a day to catch her mother up with everything that has been happening in the past 500 years of her life.

"Two days, dear." Her mother answered, handing her a cup of tea, after she had finished the last one. "You should have that checked out when you get back." She looked at the bite who were starting to look very ugly.

"I know. Niklaus will have a cure."

"Yes, Niklaus, your husband."

Arabella huffed.

"Not for a very long time, mother."

"Hmm, is it not possible for you to still have feelings for him?" Her mom asked.

"Of course not. He thinks he killed my best friend, in which he luckily didn't succeed. Then he is the reason, Damon's got a werewolf bite. Let's not forget 'I dropped my siblings into the ocean and lie to Eli's face that I didn't, so he doesn't kill me'. And he killed you. You. My mama. He told me he loved me and then he killed my family, making Katerina, Victor and me go on the run for him for 500 years."

"Yes, I know, my dear." Her mother replied, rather not wanting to remember the day she died. She noticed the bite marks starting to disappear.

"The marks are almost gone. There is something you should know, Arabella."

Arabella nodded.

"Before you're birth, I always wanted to have another child, but I couldn't get pregnant anymore. I asked a witch, without your father knowing, if there was anything she could do for our family. She could graze me with one last child, but there were consequences, you would become a witch yourself."

"Who was this witch?" Arabella asked, she had never heard this story before.

"Annette, but she was not the one to help me. Esther was, she was a witch who had been dead to the face of the earth for almost 500 years. She had found her way back to the living and offered to help us. But she had her own condition. Your life would be bound to one of her sons. And one of your choice." Her mother explained.