006. ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella had woken up by her phone ringing so she accepted who ever called so early in the morning . She also heard the shower running, which meant Stefan was awake too. Well of course he was. He was not beside her anymore. 

"Are you awake?" Elena asked Arabella through the phone.

"No Elena, I'm still sleeping." She heard Elena sign. "Yes, I'm awake. Why did you call?" She replied.

"Wanna come over to my house? Jenna just got back from the hospital and Alaric's coming too. It's gonna be pizza and bad TV."

"Aren't you going to the Masquerade Ball?"

"I was but then with what happened to Jenna."

"I get it. I will be there in." Of course she said yes. Yes, she had been looking out for the Masquerade Ball, but with her sister compelling Jenna to stab herself, she felt guilty enough to say yes to Elena's request.

"Okay thanks Bella, see you later."

"Bye Lena." Arabella said before hanging up the phone.

"So no Masquerade Ball tonight?" Stefan asked while walking back in his bedroom.

"Nope." She smiled as Stefan came over and kissed her. "You feel guilty about Jenna, don't you?"

"Well obviously Stefan. She was compelled to stab herself by my sister."

"It's not your fault."

She nodded, still feeling guilty. "I'm going to get ready."

⭒❃.✮:▹

When she walked out of the door after telling Damon where she was going she stumbled into a package.

She packed it up and went back inside. "Weren't you going to Elena's?" She heard Damon ask.

"I was, still am, but there was something laying by the front door, probably for one of you." She replied before opening it.

"Hey, you can't open other people's packages. That's called privacy." Damon spoke and came over. Arabella scoffed.

"I'm curious, and Day seriously, you and privacy? Don't make me laugh." She said while looking in the box, seeing a black dress, a mask and a note. She first picked up the note.

Arabella

I hope to see you at the masquerade ball tonight, little sister. I bought you a dress, I know you'll be beautiful in.

Katherine x

"Of course." She muttered after reading the note and handing it over to Damon, who was looking very interested at the note.