040. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Mikaelson mansion

Arabellla rang the Mikaelson's doorbell the next, early morning as Klaus had texted her that he needed her. She still had no idea why she even came but she did.

"Hey love." Klaus spoke as he opened the front door to let her in. He was glad she did show up. A part of him didn't expect she exactly would.

"What did you need?" Arabella asked as she entered the Mikaelson house.

"I need you to do a spell for me."

"And you couldn't ask me that over the phone?"

"I could." Klaus admitted. "But I wanted to see you."

"Thought you left town for a couple of days." 

"Yes, I had to find Finn before he did something reckless like sacrificing himself to my mother." Klaus said as he guided her to the living room in which a book, a grimoire to be exact, was lying open on the table.

"An unlinking spell. Interesting." Arabella muttered as she sat down.

"Can you do it?" Klaus asked with hope in his voice.

"I can try. I never done an unlinking spell before." Arabella said.

"How come?"

"Well not many people are linked to each other, you see." She spoke. "I don't know if I'm strong enough for this. It's a really though spell."

"You should have a little more faith in yourself, my angel. Because I believe in you." He said, getting closer to her. "I always believed in you." He whispered in her ear. "Now is there any chance that Stefan will hand over the white oak stakes?" He said Stefan's name rather in a bitter tone. 

"There are still stakes?" Arabella said, thinking that Rebekah burned them all last night.

"Unfortunately." Klaus answered.

"I'll call him." Arabella said before pulling out her pone out of her bag.

It didn't take long for the Salvatore to answer the call.

"Hey, Bels what's wrong?" He immediately asked, knowing that she left this morning to Klaus's house. She did not wanna lie to him about it or do it sneaky behind his back. A good relationship only works when you trust each other.

"Do you know anything about other stakes?" Arabella asked while she started going to the grimoire. 

"No. Rebekah burned them, didn't she?"

"Yeah that's what I thought but Klaus says there all still stakes someone out there." She replied, not one note of accusing or blaming him in her voice.

"I can ask Damon." Stefan said. If there really were white oak stakes left in Mystic Falls, Damon would be the one to have them.

"He's asking Damon." Arabella said to Klaus even though he was already listening in on their conversation. "I need the blood of you and your siblings." She said as she turned to him.