015. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Stefan, we're late for school." Arabella spoke, walking out of the bathroom after finishing her make up. The magic bracelet that been around her wrist had fallen off the night before. When she had woken up, she found it on the floor. 

Arabella knew it wasn't anything dangerous, so she didn't worry about it. It was just a simple accessory to stop her magic from working. She only wondered how the wolves knew about it

"Let's be later." Stefan answered, simply, walking to her while buttoning his shirt.

"Stefan, it's school. If we want to have something normal in our lives it's gonna be school. Even though I never went to school before." She spoke and groaned as Stefan started kissing her neck.

"School? Doesn't ring a bell."

"Stef." She giggled as he picked her up and lay above her on his bed. "No, put me down. We have to go. I promised Caroline, Elena and Bon." As he trailed down lower, she sighed. "Fine, five minutes."

Stefan looked up at her.

"Ten minutes." She said and Stefan nodded happily.

They heard someone coughing. "Damon, go away."

"Ah, is that really how you greet your sister, after she got out of a tomb?" A voice spoke and Arabella pushed Stefan off her, quite literally, as she sped over to Katherine and pulled her arms around her older sister.

"Finally."

Damon and Elena walked in, both glaring at Katherine, who was still in Arabella's arms, getting hugged by the girl harshly. Not that Katherine wasn't hugging her back.

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked, as Arabella and Katherine let go of each other.

"When we killed Elijah it broke the compulsion, freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon answered her as Katherine started pacing through the room.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked, quite offended that his moment with his literal soulmate got interrupted.

"He's an Original. They have all sort of special skills." Katherine said, as she picked up an object from Stefan's desk and started looking at it, like it was the most interesting object in the room.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena spoke, angrily.

"You need me, Elena. You all do."

"Like hell." Stefan voiced.

"We all want the same thing: Klaus dead. Yet here you all are running like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine said.

"Excuse you? I am not a chicken. I have been trying to get rid of Klaus for 500 years, remember?" Arabella asked and Katherine smiled sweetly at her.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it."