027. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴋᴏɴɪɴɢ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Klaus and Arabella were walking through the high school or more like Klaus was dragging her with him as he walked. Arabella was on her turn, holding Riley with her.

"And what exactly are you hoping to find in here?" Arabella asked. She could only hope that Klaus' temper would lose up and not hurt them or Stefan. Well, Stefan's neck had been getting snapped all after noon, so.  She was also were much hoping Elena and the other forgot about prank night and are not in the school right now.

"Whatever it is you're hiding. And for some reason I think the doppelgänger is still alive." He watched her face expression change to one of fear. Not for her, for Elena. "And it's seems I'm right."

"How did you know?"

"She texted you?"

Arabella shook his hand off, making both of them stop in front of a door. "You looked through my phone?"

But before Klaus could make up an excuse to defend himself that he hadn't been looking though her phone - he had-, Elena opened the door with a smile on her face, which dissapeared once she saw Klaus, Arabella and someone she didn't know at all.

"There's my girl."

"Klaus."

Elena tried to run, but Klaus sped in front of her. "You are supposed to be dead. What are we gonna do about that?" He took her arm harsly, yanking her with him as he also grabbed Arabella, but less painful. And Riley held onto Arabella's hand again.

"You've put a large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now I bet it has something to do with the fact you're still breathing."

"If you're gonna kill me, do it." Elena said.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

He opened the door to the gym. "Attention, seniors." He spoke, loudly in a false American accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home."

He noticed Chad and Dana. "You two, I remember you."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Dana asked, sharing a look with Chad.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last we met. Lift your foot up please, Dana." He compelled her.

The girl lifted up her foot.