017. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

SMUT WARNING🌶️

"Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaric asked, after opening Alaric's closet. He walked over to Katherine. "Okay, bad or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey." Klaric spoke, sarcastically. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession. Correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with Jenna." Katherine reminded him.

"Right, Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He asked, as he walked closer to her.

"That's it." He stroked her hair, making Katherine tremble in the chair she was sitting on.

"Oh, so jumpy."

"Please just kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

"You see, I believe that you believe that." He spoke, while leaning closer. "But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Anything? Tell me." Klaric compelled her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" Klaric questioned and Katherine nodded.

"You said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me. I'm kind of out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness?" He asked. "I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long. You know, you're way too jumpy. What are you holding back? Or should I wake Victor and torture him. Tell me." Klaus compelled.

"Arabella's here." Katherine spoke, trying not to but after all she was compelled to tell him.

Klaric's face lit up. "My lovely Arabella, of course she's here. Tell me anything I need to know that changed."

"She hates you." Katherine spoke, trying not to say the other thing Klaus would want to know way more. Arabella would become Klaus herself if it was Katherine's fault that something happens to him, to Stefan.

"Tell me the other thing you're holding back about her." He spoke. He already knew she hated him, other sides she wouldn't have run. But he would change her feelings, after all he did it once before.