014. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"What's going on?" Stefan asked, answering his phone.

"Well," Damon's voice spoke. "I showered, I shaved, had breakfast. I'm very relaxed."

"Makes one of us."

"I did hear one piece of good news, though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon said while practically shoving Andie through the door.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood. Thus ending our werewolf chapter bringing us to-"

"Killing Elijah."

"Exactly." Damon took the dagger from his bed.

"It's not gonna be easy. He's crafty."

"Well, I've got a crafty dagger." He scoffed.

"He's an Original. We don't know what that encompasses. Not even Arabella."

"Oh, trust me. I'm gonna dot all my T's. I don't want any surprises."

"Wow, Damon. You're actually gonna be careful for once?"

"Yes, Stefan, I've become you. How tragic for both of us."

"Gotta run. Have a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon said before throwing his phone on his bed, with a sigh.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Talk about surprises, Arabella came back in town this morning really early. In hope to find information about how to keep Elena safe. And maybe also because she was curious for the soulmate bound, for Stefan's part, of course.

As soon as she stepped out of her car in front of the Mystic Grill, Alaric made his way over to her.

"Jenna is showing Elijah around town. Come on we're going." He said pushing her back into the car.

"Why am I being dragged into this?"

"Because Jenna is your friend, who is hanging out with an Original, who you slept with." He said while stepping in on the other said, closing the door behind him.

"Why does everybody keeps reminding me of that? I should've kept my mouth shut." Arabella muttered as she started her car.

After a while off driving and Alaric complaining about how Jenna was with Elijah, she stopped and both walked towards Jenna and Elijah.

"Which means, the ever-lauded founding families didn't actually found anything."

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial."