035. ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Mikaelson Mansion

"You look surprised to see me." Elijah said, wiping his hand, which was dripping in blood from the Hybrid's heart, off on a handkerchief. "So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?"

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus suggested, but Elijah just attacked him and Klaus flew through the window.

"Easy." Klaus said, angrily. "I just finished renovating." He rushed over to Elijah and pulled him through the table. "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family." He had a smirk on his face which was gone when Elijah punched him in his face.

Klaus, from the impact of Elijah's fist, fell back onto Finn's coffin, opening Kol's and removing the dagger out of his little brother's heart. Pushing Elijah against the coffin, holding the dagger above him.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus threatened

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." This made Klaus lower the dagger.

"Mikael is dead." He told his brother of the happy news of their father.

"What did you say?" Elijah said, standing back, normally.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever."

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah spoke, gesturing to the coffins next to them.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore." Klaus answered with loathing. "He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus walked over to the not broken table in the room, on which a little urn was placed, dipped the dagger in and made his way back over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked, alarmed. Even though he already knew what would happen.

Klaus daggered Kol again. "Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan, get Arabella back and I promise you our family will be whole again." He wanted nothing more than having his family back together. Him, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and Arabella. That's all he wanted for the past millennium.

Klaus closed Kol's coffin again.

⭒❃.✮:▹

The Salvatore Boarding House

Arabella woke up next to Stefan, who was already up, feeling his eyes on her.

"You're staring, Stef."