028. ꜱᴍᴇʟʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Here we are. Senior year." Caroline sighed. The four girls stood outside the school building, all not really excited to enter after last night.

"Anyone else think this should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asked.

"Okay, so prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it and we're moving on." Caroline said and the four started to walk.

"You're right. Why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes, and why should I let the fact my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid, put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day?"

"Yes and why should I let the fact that my mate turned into a ripper and I stumbled into several dead female bodies this morning, and he acts like he doesn't cares about anything, bother me?"

"Okay, you win." Caroline said.

"You sure you wanna be here?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, it's not like I have anywhere else to go. I don't wanna go to the boarding house and both Katherine and Victor are out of town." Arabella sighed before stepping inside the school. "Ah besides, I know he will turn it on sooner of later. And I'm gonna help him."

"I'm gonna get something out of my locker, okay guys." Bonnie said before walking away.

"Yeah me too." Arabella shared as she walked over to her locker. But when she wanted to open her locker, she got stopped by her phone ringing. "Hey, Damon. Something wrong, except you know?"

"Yeah, so you might not wanna come here for a while. We have a new housemate. Barbie-Klaus."

"Rebekah?"

"Yep, she's stranded. Klaus left her in the dust after I name-dropped Mikael."

"What about Stefan? What's he up to?" Arabella asked, worriedly.

"Oh, you know Stefan. Journaling. Reading. Shaping his hair,-"

"Oh, come on, Damon. How bad is it? Worse then when I left the house?"

"Was that the bell? Ring, ring. Don't wanna be late." Damon spoke, fastly before stopping the call, making Arabella sigh at his annoying action. She closed her locker with a loud thud, as she looked over to her left she saw Caroline putting up the poster about the bonfire tonight.

"I forgot about the bonfire." Arabella spoke, catching the attention of the blonde. She was not in the mood or it either.

"You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. It sets the bar for the whole year-