036. ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ʟɪᴀɪꜱᴏɴꜱ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella, Elena, Riley and the two Salvatore brother's were all in Elena's kitchen.

"Well, Elena, can you really be mad at her?" Arabella asked the doppelgänger, who had just finished telling what had happened to her yesterday. "Of course, she's mad. You drove a dagger trough her back. That hurts."

"Yeah, okay, but I didn't expect her to come and try to kill me off."

Well then you clearly don't know, Rebekah. Arabella thought.

She loved Elena but if she stood on anyone's side with this it was Rebekah's. You don't just go stabbing people, who finally think they made a new friend, in the back.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena explained, wanting to get the conversation away from the topick: stabbing Rebekah in the back.

"Yeah, real darling that is." Arabella said with a sign, remembering how she had quite literally run out of the Mikaelson mansion at the sight of the woman.

But Stefan already knew this, since she got him up with everything when she got home last night.

"As in the Original witch?" Riley asked, receiving a little nod from her mother.

"What? How is she even alive?" The oldest Salvatore asked confused. "I thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago."

"I don't know." Elena answered. "I'm guessing she has a couple of connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." She added, hesitating.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan said.

Well there goes that plan.

"Yeah, well, not anymore. At least, not according to Elijah."

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds."

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asked, a sour expression on his face.

"Definitely." Arabella nodded.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." The doorbell went and all five of them look towards the door. "I believe him." Elena said, before walking off to the front door.

She looked around but saw no one around, so when she looked down she saw an envelope with her name on it.

She picked them up as the other four joined her in the hall. Looking around one more time before she closes the door.

"What is it?" Damon asked.

"It's an invitation." The doppelgänger answered, opening it. "Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails, and celebration."